• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Complaint Desk: Speak Your Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    oh god, why didn't I get a grinding of m3h gears from this?

I hate when people think that all people who are Gay/Bi have AIDS.
    seriously. WTF.
    Just because someone likes thier gender, does not mean they have a sickness.

I also hate when there is ever a thread about Gays, GOD FORBID IT BE ABOUT ANYTHING!
    Gets closed because some psycho gets into it.
    Like, for example, someone mentions that they're gay when someone asks them.
    SUDDENLY, WE HAVE A HUGE FLAME WAR JUST BECAUSE.

I'm a christain.
    I'll always be that way.

But I hate it when someone who thumps the bible instead of reading it,
    comes into a disscussion and trashs everything about gays and thier ways,
    or basically anything that the bible tells them to hate. >.<"

I'm Bi myself, and if I wind up with a guy,
    I know I'm not going to get AIDS.

wanna know why? Because there is a thing called a condom.

which brings up another thing.
    WHY THE HELL DO KIDS DON'T KNOW WHAT A CONDOM IS?

We just gotta have sex and make unwanted babys >>
    Then a lot of the time, the guy who got the girl knocked up leaves,
    'cause he basically says "screw this".

DAMN IT, have a decent bone in your body.
    only have unprotected sex, you better be damn prepared for a baby.

They think they have AIDs..? That's something new to me. Usually being gay or bi is a sickness within itself to people. Or at least that's how they act towards it.

Um, actually condoms don't prevent AIDs at all. Condoms just prevent babies (to put it in less graphical terms). And even they have like a 3% chance of not working or something. idk I saw it on Friends. XD;

But yeah, guys who walk out on the girls they got pregnant are real jerks. It's like they don't even have a conscience. They're psychos. :o

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I hate people who boast about being good in something.

For example, recently, this guy was bragging about being the greatest spriter in existence...and as his avatar he used what he said was his best sprite...

And it sucked.

To be honest, it wasn't THAT awful...I mean, normally, I would possibly have given it a 6 out of 10...

But it was the fact that he had been bragging about it...

Aargh...

Damn, that is irritating the heck out of me, just thinking about it...

And worse, on his Visitor Messages, somebody jokingly asked to see his sprites, seeing as in his signature, the aforementioned braggart had a statement about him being the greatest spriter in existence...

And the braggart went and said 'Oh, I never said I was the greatest spriter in existence - look at my biography! It says "Spriter Prodigy in Progress"!'

But after this, I went and looked at his signature again, it still said he was the greatest spriter in existence...hang on, back in a mo...

*Goes and checks*

Yep, as of the time I post this, it's still there...I am so tempted to name and shame him...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I can't stand shippers who bring shipping into anything. Youtube is flooded with dumb shipping AMVs and the Shinji board on Pocketmonsters imageboard is flooded with shippers who thinks that if there's a hand or a card, that it's from Hikari. The world of shipping is so dangerous and war-ridden and shipping tries to make it's way into everything.

I also hate it when I'm watching the Azumanga Daioh dub whether a legit clip or Youtube poop and someone is like ZOMG JAPUNEZE IS BETTERU! I feel like kicking them because Azumanga is one of the better dubs out there and the dubbers tried hard with that dub. Don't give me that "ZOMG OSACA HAZ A TEKSAN ACSENT!" 1. It's southern, and 2. that's like complaining the Japanese version gives her an Osakan accent.

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    (1) Little kids. have you ever seen a kid that doesn't get on your nerves. I have a little sister, like 4, and when we were going to Dallas, (the while i wasn't active) she said, are we there yet? repeadeatly even when dad told her, "we're not half way thee, we're not half of half way there,we're not half of half of half of half of half way there, and we never will be."Don't you hate it when they whine and whine like the answer's going to fall out of the sky? and sometimes they cause trouble just because they like some stupid toy. I regret I was one.

(2) Big sisters that hog the computer. they're just plain annoying.

(3) Walmart's stupid motto. You hear it all the time and you're like, are they stupid or what?

(4) Xbox. Ok, ok ok ok ok. Teen games. THE ONLY DECENT GAMES ARE HALO(multi, solo's too nasty) AND SONIC THE HEDGEHOG.

(5) How nobody's kindhearted these days. We saw a few homeless people in Dallas out on the road. We probably would've helped them, but we didn't have time.

(6) Ninty's stupidness. They're probably going to trash sonic and poke and say mario rocks. How could you like a fat plumber? And they also use the PandP factor. (princess and plumber.) SM64 was the best game they've made so far. No, make that Galaxy.

(7) the Fact that Pokes aren't real and never will be.

(8) Myspace. The stupid people who go on can't get off for half a second, and what is myspace? RANDOM CHAT. dude, you can go up to someone and say that you think that myspace is stupid and they say breifly, you're a loser. I found this place. WHO'S THE LOSER NOW?

Yes, I'm a very complainative person, but I'm reasonful, right?

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I couldn't see all this fuss about dresses, and they seem to be getting shorter all the time. Plus I couldn't see all this fuss about showing skin off.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Me again
    ( I have a lot to complain about)
    My bloody sport based private school were i get the crap beaten out of me for doing Design Technology
    AND THE TEACHERS DON'T CARE
    and another thing
    you know how teachers *say* that they will do something about it
    but they are to lazy to get off there fat arses

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    You know what I hate about fellow kids these days?

"Dude, check this out, this thing looks so cool!"
    "Cool, I got x thing here!"

Cool things? I'm out, just so you know. I can't stand one single mention of it. I may turn yangire and break many random pencils in front of me because that word rings in my head for long periods of time. Cool, ever since the age of 11, was a word that I never manage to understand since then.

"OMG *insert Disney Channel Sitcom here* IS SO KEWL COZ IT ROCKS AND ITZ COOL"

Fads like these deserve to die because people don't have a reason why they like them, besides the fact that they are 'oh so cool', and I know a much better thing than cool. AWESOME, when clearly explained is much better in its own right. Heck, the only thing I like about cool is how AWESOME I can pretty much rant about it. The word cool is and always will be meaningless, useless and vague, unless used in the context of temprature. I FREAKINGLY don't understand why many people have an undying desire to say that mutilation of the English language. I may sound like I'm flaming, but I'm not someone who gets into extremes.

Baaai!

~RR-sama

OOC: Oh shoot, sorry for bumping the topic.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back