• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Complaint Desk: Speak Your Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Close-minded people. That's where all the stereotyping comes from.

Ameeeeen. :3

I go to a school where there are a lot of close-minded people. Of course, that causes a lot of conflict, drama, etc. Additionally, there's a LOT of stereotyping because of it.

The people at my school annoy me in general. D:

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Alright, without ranting and/or breaking PC word censors, I'm gonna attempt to list a few things that piss me off about the world. Ready?

1. Fake people. People who act like something they're not, just to fit in with everyone else, even when they're making it seem blatantly obvious that they're just trying way too hard.
    2. People who try to push their religious beliefs on you.
    3. Posers. Not exactly the same as as in no.1, just people who think they're cooler than they actually are. IE, people who label themselves, such as the internet's ever-growing population of "emo" kids.
    4. People who can't even take an effing joke at their own expense, but have no problem laughing at other people.
    5. The album "Inhuman Rampage." No, Dragonforce sucks, I don't care how insanely TTFAF is on Guitar Hero. Which brings me to my next point:
    7. People who only know good music exists through guitar hero games. I'm seriously going to [Falcon] Punch the next person who comes up to me talking about how much they love Slayer just because of that one song they have on gh3 in the throat.
    8. People who stereotype. Nationality, beliefs...whatever. They're almost always wrong, and by believing in them, you only succeed in making yourself look like a complete and total douchebag infront of everyone else.

I could probably go on, but I've already wasted like, 15 minutes of my life just typing up this post >_>

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Hello, it's me again, Nikko.Ideator. Ever go through the day, noticing things that just MAKE YOU GO CRAZY, like Mc.Donald's kid's meal toys, Directly-to-video Disney films, or that annoying screech that small children make? And when you just want to get that anger out of your system, nobody wants to listen to you. Well, here is the place to do so. Discuss something that makes you crazy, in at least a paragraph, and respond to other people's posts.

Here's my complaint:

Have you ever realized how small children are so accustomed to always getting what they want? I mean, they freaking think the world revolves around them! And when they want something, they just repeat their request annoyingly until somebody responds to them. Like when they want to play on the stupid playplace in fast food resturants, or buy some stupid useless toy. They never quit. It just irritates me so much. What do you guys think?

oh my god! My brother isn't a small child and he gets what he wants!

Brother: Mom can I have Microsoft Points?

Mom:Sure

Me:Mom can I have Wii points so I can get a game for my friend?

Mom:No

Freakin hate that!

Years
    I hate how people say homosexuality is unnatural when it happens naturally in over 300 species. And over 10000 more if you count extinct ones. If it is SOOO unnatural why does it happen in nature...naturally. Silly people and their lack of scientific knowledge :o. And if they don't care about that, stop saying it is a choice. It wouldn't happen in other animals if it was. We are the ONLY animals on earth that can "choose".

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    I hate how in classes, if people know you're smarter than them, they completely ignore lessons and wait for you to simplify and re-explain it to them.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    You know what burns me?
    My overly-"aware" vegan friends.
    They think they are SOOO superior, and SOOO intelligent.
    Even if you come in with a hamburger,
    and even plain one at that, you don't even have to have the bun,
    they say it's infested with e-coli and rubber.
    and they sometimes compare it to the taco bell outbreak.

Which was the spinach, BTW.
    so... doesn't that really affect them more than me?
    SUCKAZ!!!11
    WHO SUPERIOR NOW?! :3

I hate how people say homosexuality is unnatural when it
    happens naturally in over 300 species. And over 10000 more if you count extinct ones. If it is SOOO unnatural why does it happen in nature...naturally. Silly people and their lack of scientific knowledge :o. And if they don't care about that, stop saying it is a choice. It wouldn't happen in other animals if it was. We are the ONLY animals on earth that can "choose".

It's funny how it's so true :3

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    I hate how some dudes resort to words to solve problems. These kids need to learn that boys look kinda femeinine when they do that. Saying "Hurhurhur yo mama lol hax owned lolololol!!!!111shift lol", weather it be on the internet, or real life, it's just nerdy and girly. If you can't fight like a real man, I'd hate to say it, but with your fists, fighting is stupid and pointless. There's so much pointless word fighting in the world, it never gets anything done, and it would be so much better if we just settled things quickly.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Nikko.Ideator said:
    I hate how some dudes resort to words to solve problems. These kids need to learn that boys look kinda femeinine when they do that. Saying "Hurhurhur yo mama lol hax owned lolololol!!!!111shift lol", weather it be on the internet, or real life, it's just nerdy and girly. If you can't fight like a real man, I'd hate to say it, but with your fists, fighting is stupid and pointless. There's so much pointless word fighting in the world, it never gets anything done, and it would be so much better if we just settled things quickly.
    So... What you're saying is that people who try to settle conflicts using words are stupid, girly and nerds? And that we should all just give eachother a nice punch to the nose instead? Sorry man, but that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

Anyway, what annoys me is
    When people say:

"This sucks, that sucks"

Me: What you're saying is your opinion, please don't state it like it's a fact

"I don't like this, I'm not the biggest fan of that"

Me: Much better ^^

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    So... What you're saying is that people who try to settle conflicts using words are stupid, girly and nerds? And that we should all just give eachother a nice punch to the nose instead? Sorry man, but that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

Anyway, what annoys me is
    When people say:

"This sucks, that sucks"

Me: What you're saying is your opinion, please don't state it like it's a fact

"I don't like this, I'm not the biggest fan of that"

Me: Much better ^^
    Oops, sorry. I didn't quite mean it that way. There's this dude at school, who fights like a baby, so strikes word fights with everyone. And nobody cares because we all know he's no threat to anyone. Sorry, I'm just a bit mad. I think all fights should be quick fist fights, just so few of them so we can all live in peace together. Word fights just make a lot of people I know, as well as me, very angry.

Cerpin Taxt

Banned
    Years
    Oops, sorry. I didn't quite mean it that way. There's this dude at school, who fights like a baby, so strikes word fights with everyone. And nobody cares because we all know he's no threat to anyone. Sorry, I'm just a bit mad. I think all fights should be quick fist fights, just so few of them so we can all live in peace together. Word fights just make a lot of people I know, as well as me, very angry.

Do you even realize what you're saying..? You want people solely to fist fight. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Verbal fights are the best kinds of fights because they only scar emotionally. Sure, it can be just as painful as a punch to the groin, but most people blow it off, just like that kid at school no one takes seriously. If that kid were to actually punch every kid he saw, he would be suspended or expelled from school, arrested for assault, and he would end up seriously hurting an unlucky kid.

If everyone fist fought if they ever wanted to fight, this place would be chaos. If someone with road rage who just got cut off in their car on the highway suddenly stopped in the middle of the highway to pick a fist fight with that driver, people could get killed. That's why people yell things and flip the bird.

Verbal fights are useful, but all fights are useless anyway, so it doesn't even matter.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Do you even realize what you're saying..? You want people solely to fist fight. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Verbal fights are the best kinds of fights because they only scar emotionally. Sure, it can be just as painful as a punch to the groin, but most people blow it off, just like that kid at school no one takes seriously. If that kid were to actually punch every kid he saw, he would be suspended or expelled from school, arrested for assault, and he would end up seriously hurting an unlucky kid.

If everyone fist fought if they ever wanted to fight, this place would be chaos. If someone with road rage who just got cut off in their car on the highway suddenly stopped in the middle of the highway to pick a fist fight with that driver, people could get killed. That's why people yell things and flip the bird.

Verbal fights are useful, but all fights are useless anyway, so it doesn't even matter.
    I did not mean to enforce fist fights. I mean that due to the fact that verbal fighting gives people to start fights due to the fact that they know they can do it without physical injury, that it's a good reason to fight a lot. We should just give people (Mostly boys, it's kinda feminine) a reason to fight less. I hate all the fighting that goes on in my school. I'm just a bit mad about a "yo mama" fight that has been happening between my lunch table and the nerd table the last couple of days.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a few things that annoy me and I need to complain about.

People who get special treatment for not doing anything. While the hard working class don't get that much. Why?! The hardworking should get the special treatment not the ones who doesn't do anything. >>;

People who doesn't know how to use Self-Checkout. They make it so hard. It isn't that hard. Just scan, put in the bag, pay, and go. Nope to some people it is too hard.

People who complain about the art and animation of a anime. I hear this all the time! I know a few times the art and animation can be off once in a while. But these people complain about it every single episode. x.x That annoys me to no end. What happened to discussing how you like about the episode. Not how bad the episode is with the art and animation! >:O

Some of the judicial system who let criminals go for a lighter sentence. They do this major crime and the judge will give them 4 months to 2 year sentence. That is totally stupid. For one, then the victim won't get any closure. And also when the criminal goes free...he/she might do it again! I say give them the maximum 5-25 years. And that is all. But only major crimes. Like murder, rape, etc...

People who don't know how to drive. Mostly old people. Old people are great, but when they drive...oh man. I wish they don't need to drive.

And Racism. Stereotypes breed in this area. There shouldn't be any racism and no stereotypes.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I hate how people say homosexuality is unnatural when it happens naturally in over 300 species. And over 10000 more if you count extinct ones. If it is SOOO unnatural why does it happen in nature...naturally. Silly people and their lack of scientific knowledge :o. And if they don't care about that, stop saying it is a choice. It wouldn't happen in other animals if it was. We are the ONLY animals on earth that can "choose".

That is so true! Everyone in my school is like

'You're gay? Get away from me!'

I'm like:
    'You're Gay? Come over here and give me a hug!' I'm not even gay myself, but for a girl, a Gay best friend is brilliant!
    And half the people I know, like people close to me are homosexual!

It annoys me so when people are anti gay!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

AHEM. I dislike when people try to pick a fight just to prove a point on someone else's OPINION, and then shove words in the other person's mouth and accuse them of an alternate motive.

It really gets on my nerves when someone whines "I'm so ugly.. I'm so fat.." and then posts 20, 30, 40 pictures of themselves online.
    And then if someone doesn't reply in five minutes, they say "Oh.. no one said anything.. I guess that means that I'm too fat to look at."
    So instead of spending all your time camming, go do some situps if you think you're that bad.
    So I tell her. And she says "How do you do a situp?" I explain it, and hand her links like Wikipedia and TWO Youtube videos.
    Then she says "There's no room to do it here."
    So I say "Do it in another room."
    And she says there's no room their either.

Which is a complete LIE because where else would you be walking on? AIR? I'm sure there's AT LEAST some room in the bathroom. It's not hard.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    you want to know what grinds my gears lately?

anti-american pricks.

por example, comments like:

"pth. American Idiot."
    "you piece of american white trash."
    "lol, if [such and such] happened where I live, we would have [such and such opinion]. Stupid americans."
    "Americans are a bunch of steryotypical morons."
    "F U, you yankie."

I'll stop there because I'm starting to throw up.

---

alright, first of all,
    I would like to say one thing.

yeah, don't kid yourselves.
    like your country is SOOO PERFECT.
    no, no place is perfect.
    hey, you want to shoot a anti-american comment?
    I could just search up where you live and give you 10 thousand things wrong where you live.
    how would that fell? Hm?
    fell like telling me I'm a stupid american?

well luckily, I'm not going to.
    because I don't want to fit into a sterotype of being a prick.

oh, BTW, before we continue, lets look at american media.
    don't like it?
    think it's garbage?
    well then, why don't you just stop watching it?
    problem solved.
    *pants* that was SOOO HARD!

thinking that all americans are sterotypical pricks.
    IS BEING STEROTYPICAL.

your becomeing the thing that you hate.
    congratulations.

you deserve it.

---

basically, what I'm saying is,
    there will always be pricks out there.
    but there are always realistic exceptions.

thinking that an entire group of people are pricks, and telling them off,
    and calling them stupid, your just joining the group of pricks.
    growing the population.
    way to go! (b^-^)b

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    you want to know what grinds my gears lately?

anti-american pricks.

por example, comments like:

"pth. American Idiot."
    "you piece of american white trash."
    "lol, if [such and such] happened where I live, we would have [such and such opinion]. Stupid americans."
    "Americans are a bunch of steryotypical morons."
    "F U, you yankie."

I'll stop there because I'm starting to throw up.

---

alright, first of all,
    I would like to say one thing.

yeah, don't kid yourselves.
    like your country is SOOO PERFECT.
    no, no place is perfect.
    hey, you want to shoot a anti-american comment?
    I could just search up where you live and give you 10 thousand things wrong where you live.
    how would that fell? Hm?
    fell like telling me I'm a stupid american?

well luckily, I'm not going to.
    because I don't want to fit into a sterotype of being a prick.

oh, BTW, before we continue, lets look at american media.
    don't like it?
    think it's garbage?
    well then, why don't you just stop watching it?
    problem solved.
    *pants* that was SOOO HARD!

thinking that all americans are sterotypical pricks.
    IS BEING STEROTYPICAL.

your becomeing the thing that you hate.
    congratulations.

you deserve it.

---

basically, what I'm saying is,
    there will always be pricks out there.
    but there are always realistic exceptions.

thinking that an entire group of people are pricks, and telling them off,
    and calling them stupid, your just joining the group of pricks.
    growing the population.
    way to go! (b^-^)b

I love America! I wanna go to NYC some day, when my family will take me! xD

I'm English though, and that means when I get stuff, in America, it's passed, and they are on the upgrade of it

Which brings me to my new complaint

-When games come out in America, and then in England two full seasons later! Once a game comes out in America, it's in English, they don't change any of the spellings, or change dollars to pounds, to y'know, why does it take so flipping long to even be advertised in England!

Bot don't get me wrong, I love America, so don't worry, I have nobody to blame, i'm just annoyed!

P.S It annoys me when people say bad stuff about America, and if Americans say anything back, they have a go at them for being racist! I'm English and it annoys me

I know I have already mentioned Racism, but I was at my Nans a few days ago, and she is a foster career, [However you spell it] and she had a foster kid there, and he was being racist to Chinese and Japanese people, and he was like
    'I'm 1/4 Chinese, so i'm not being racist!'
    I was like '¬_¬, it's still racism' and then he started having a go at me, saying that if you're white and you take the mick outta white people then it's not racism, but it is! I know it is!

Gah, I hate that kid!

Molly sorry, but she annoys me to no end.

OH NOEZ! I LOST THE GAME! SORRY!

Many things that have been mentioned...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I cannot stand it when teacher's will tell you what you did wrong but they won't tell you how to fix it :/ Like, I went to my math teacher to discuss what I did wrong on my test she would point out my mistakes and then tell me to just do practice problems to get better. I would LOVE to do practice problems, but I don't know how if you don't help me D8 I mean, that's the reason we were supposed to meet.

Another little pet peeve of mine, I'm not a big fan of girls who boycott Valentine's day. I understand if you don't support it, but don't rain on everyone else's parade by wearing all black specifically for that day and complaining when people get gifts.

Finally, people who act differently to just fit in with another crowd, especially if the people would like them for who they are. There's no need to treat one group of friends differently then the rest.

and yeah \o/

edit: WAIT! Another thing that makes me cringe is when I hear people pronounce pokemon as 'pokeman '

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years

edit: WAIT! Another thing that makes me cringe is when I hear people pronounce pokemon as 'pokeman '

I always get up in thier throat if they say that.
    even my parents.

I would say:
    "poket mansters? WTF is a manster? there is no such thing, I tellz ya!"

a couple of times like that and they get it right eventually. ^^

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
    What I hate is all this utter trash about ev'ing, Takes the stratagy out of pokemon. Its madness >.<

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    What really iritates me is people who judge others, who are thye so choose what's right & wrong? Sure I know if people do drugs and that, it's wrong but I'm not one to hate them or dislike them because of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back