• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The conscience of a liberal

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
Years
  • He may have hid his birthday from the rest of us, but you betcha our boy Netto Azure is turning 19 today. Known as the iron dictator of Other Trivia, he has reigned an utmost terrible rule upon this great nation of ours and must be stopped in the name of democracy. Just kidding, he's a pretty cool guy. Just talk to him and you'll see, if he's not too busy reading up his political news and being a policy wonk (in the positive definition of the word).

Happy Birthday, my good friend Virg. Here's to many more, and I wish you the best of luck at college (which is what, starting two weeks from now? Whee!).

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Happy day of life, Netto :D

I know you want more of HASHI!, I'll try to finish this next page till tomorrow. But you just continue with your politics and your vocaloids, and I'll just keep yelling Kurisu's name.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Happy 19th, Netto! <3 Gosh I always thought you were older for some reason. No matter! Hope your day is a good one~

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Ohh Netto it's your birthday again! Happy 19th Birthday, Netto! Hope you have a good one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Happy Birthday, Netto. I hope you have a great day and get lots of presents and eat cake and stuff.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Gosh Netto, you're so old now. |D

That aside, hope you had a happy birthday! I feel ashamed that I didn't greet you on time though. ;;

Back