• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    You've never done the mew glitch? There is a glitch in the game, you can get two mews on lv. 7 at cerulean city, aslong as you didn't beat misty yet.

First thing, don't battle nay trainers except for the ones on teh nugget bridge.

1. Catch an abra.
    2. go heal your pokemon at the poke center.
    3. go to the left of the nugget bridge, and there is a path of grass with a guy standing in it. Don't battle him. Save it right out of his view range. Step 1 foward and press start really fast, then go to abra, teleport. He will go '!' and you will teleport away. Then, go battle either:
    A. The guy who has a slowpoke on the way to bills house
    B. The first guy in mistys gym

But, make sure you let them walk up to you, don't go infront of them to battle them!
    Or else it will freeze!

Then, after beating it, use teleport (if in the gym, go outside and then use it)
    Heal your pokemon.
    Then walk up the nugget bridge.

Some guy will say something glitchy, then mew battles you on lv. 7/

Note: if you battle a different trainer than the ones i've mentioned, you will get to battle a different pokemon on lv. 7.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

The Mew glitch. I've done it. I battled that first trainer in Misty's gym and it worked perfectly. Mew was mine :3 but I had to throw lots of balls to capture it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

It works. Just follow itman's steps exactly. It can be a little hard pushing the start-button in time, but try again then.

Thing is.... I was using a Red version rom. Not a real game. I admit I wouldn't dare trying it on a real game pak, since we've all heard it can hurt the game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

You mean when you use fly instead of teleport, and battle the trainer on some road outside Fuchsia? Hm... or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back