• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the four-word limit!) v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I take it that you're laughing at the part of the convo posted.

So, ready to kill Rene?

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years

Vince: I've invented a new game. It's called "Pelt the Rabbit in His Big White Face". Yeah, I know, the title alone is pretty cool, but what you do, right, is there's this big rabbit and he's huge, he's like 6 foot, right, and he's got this massive face and, you're here, right? I mean, it doesn't matter where you are, right, you could be wherever, could be by a windmill, it doesn't matter, and what happens is, this rabbit starts to chase you, right, and you gotta run or if you can't, you could throw sesame seeds at him, or coins or whatever, or you could just take off your Chelsea boot and just take him out, 'cause if he catches you, he just throws you on the floor... and rapes you.
    Howard: ...That isn't really a game, is it? It's more like a series of events. A series of horrific events... culminating in a rape.

I love this quote.

I love you.

Seeing the Boosh live in November ;]

Nica yours was too long; didn't read.

11828 + 30000.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Ick.. The Mage is here. >< I had another crazy PC dream last night.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

I've had about five, maybe. This time I met Munna and Beachboy in Wal-mart. 0.0

Gabri

m8
    Years
    O.o

Are they always like that?

EDIT: Wrong number, Digital Mage.
    EDIT2: Now it was me who posted a wrong number.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

I haven't had one in a long time though. And thanks for the compliment, Mage. BB wanted to.. do something sporty. D: And I was like, "You've got problems." And he was like,
    "You do if you don't wanna play sports!" Then we got in a fight, and my new friend in Wal-mart was Munna. XD Sadly, Munna left, and I was alone. :<

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Yeah. I know I have problems, I don't need you to tell me. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back