• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years

This was the way it was suppose to look but, something with the css coding wasn't letting me show the frame. I figured it out last night and now it's working

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years

I was going for the whole terminator theme. I thought that it looked mechanical and it even ties in with my avatar background - there's metal plating behind squirtle

Years

for some reason your background picture reminds me more of Star Wars then Terminator heh. i just noticed though that your avatar background does match the railings. looks really epic and gritty.

Years

glad you're satisfied with the Fairy Design Express experience! same here.

i wonder who she'll make for next :3

Years

oh yeaah i saw that too. man people's entire profiles look so dope now. it's a crime she's doing this all for free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back