• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    243 365
    By now, you might have known that how much aware I am in games, hence it is written about that only !!😉
    So you're saying you did say something worthy of a ban? :P
    Probably because it's geared more towards the male audience like me :/
    I mean, I did play the first "Azure Striker Gunvolt" game (spiritual successor to the Megaman games). I even got close to the end of it. I just never managed to beat the final boss. Doesn't help that I bought it on the 3DS eshop which doesn't exist, anymore. ^^"
    I'm finally playing Princess Peach Showtime =3
    I'm still thinking of getting that game eventually. People do seem mixed about it, though.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    243 366

Me rn:
    The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    243 369

Welcome to FG =3

I'm still thinking of getting that game eventually. People do seem mixed about it, though.

I'm a bit annoyed at having to replay an entire level if I miss one of the collectibles as you can't restart from a checkpoint if you realize you missed one before finishing the level... but aside from that I have no complaints about it so far. The levels aren't that long that replaying them is any issue though. I just prefer to grab it all in 1 go if possible =P
    It's a bit on the easy side I guess, but this game is just quirky and really fun to me. I'm having a lot of fun playing it so far =D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    243 370
    As you wish; you are the one who decides the rules, whereas I am just the attendee. Hence if you find anything wrong, then slash away my existence from here !!
    At best I will survive, at worst it will be a goodbye.
    It's on the way. Though, it'll take somewhere between a week and ten years to take effect (we're very busy at the moment). :D

In the meantime: what do you want to talk about?
    Figured I'll start playing some more forum games.
    Hello and welcome to Forum Games! :D

Days
    It's on the way. Though, it'll take somewhere between a week and ten years to take effect (we're very busy at the moment). :D

In the meantime: what do you want to talk about?

So that means my tantrums can last anywhere between seven days to 3652 days( if my brain didn't faded) !!

I don't have any particular interests about which I can begin to talk, because what I like is related to my subjects, hence I don't want to turn the game into subject discussion. Hence whatever anyone like can start the talk, I will try to adjust accordingly.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

243 373

Maybe @Kitty Quickclaw should start a new topic, because the new user(s) should always get some spotlight in friendly forum like this.

Years
    243 375

A few days ago, I had the opportunity to visit a university I've been seriously considering attending, and ended up really enjoying it! It's well regarded in the field I plan on going into and the campus is situated in the downtown of the closest major city to me, so everything was easily accessible via bus or walking.

Days
    243 377

Well, what is your subject, for starters?
    You had me bit nervous many times, and this is also one of it !!

I am very uninteresting when it boils down to my interests, as I don't do anything which I can discuss about. I don't do either of games, movies, musics, foods, anime, arts, travels, fictions, fantasies, etc. so that takes out massive chunks of the topic about which people tend to discuss.

I am limited to Qiztjdt, nbuifnbujdt, btuspopnz boe uijoht bspvoe uiftf. Which are just there for the purpose, and my interest into them.

So it is not much worthy to turn the fun section into discussion area. Others will not enjoy playing this forum game due to me, and I don't want to do that !!

I tend to be flexible with what to talk, hence I am happy joining any of them, though area of uncertainty will exist, where I will be disagreeing more, like what happened in last few days or so !!

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

You are much more experienced and humongously knowledgeable than me, hence you proceed into selecting the things on which you want to discuss 😉.

Back