• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That's what they get for being around for so long~ Someday your postcount might be like that too ('course by then Erica and Nica will have theirs at 100k+).

And I don't miss TCTI '09. /sob bad memories

Years
    100k.

I will make them a trophy that day, and I can reach 10000 in this year if I wanted too!

It's just that PC has lost it's touch. 2010 was fine until come November.

But yeah something's missing. I mean we lost Alter Ego and another Mod.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Alter... I don't think Alter was ever too fond of me. But then again I was such a pathetic Mary Sue RPer back then ^^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

What Ryo? XD Losing alter ego? 2010 was probably the most changes to the moderating group in a while (or ever?) cause I know as a whole there was like 25 or something new mods, and a lot quit too sooo yeah. Alter ego was long gone before November too Ryo...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still feel like I'm looked down upon by certain members despite the fact I try to be mature as possible (I do have those teenager-y moments, though, I will admit).

I also felt really down about my RPing skills for some time, though that's perked back up since I got back into it two months ago.

I do miss quite a bit of the old staff, too. Just lemme try and remember who some of them were... XD;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I feel I am looked up and down. Hope no one sees up my skirt!

Years

Well considering most people we/I know of are usually vets or have been here for a while, plus some of them are adults so they probably see somethings that are normal for us to be immature.

Also November had nothing to do with Alter, Forever.

Also you should join one of my RPs than, Rossy!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I don't feel like I'm being looked down upon. Weird. Seems like I'm free from that virus. For now?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm not so much a forum RPer anymore, though. I now prefer canon characters or characters who already have designs to go with them ^^;

And skirts are for the manly men who also wear pants with them. And a vest. And a scarf. And a bracelet thing. And sandals. And I'm doing it again.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I know who looks down on me, and I know who looks up to me.

Also: 42 - 1. 21 - 4. Hmmmm...

Years

If you change your mind, you know who to call.

Also skirts are better than pants...don't ask how I know that. If you, I'll have to kill you!

Also, I am looked down upon. Not that I really care, since I hate the world.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have to wear a skirt to school 'cause it's part of my uniform and all (could've gone with the pants, but meh). But manskirts are pretty damn cool. 'Specially kilts. Someone from my previous school made himself a kilt and has worn it every now and then.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I dislike wearing jeans of any sort. I'm a sweatpants wearer all the way~

I will wear jeans occasionally, but I really don't like wearing them. I've never seen what's so great about them, and I wish I could go back and time and shoot whoever first came up with the idea.

Funny how anything overrated yet popular is disliked by me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Please tell me you're not joking.

I seriously cannot see what's so great about him (or how he even deserves his own movie; I once told my dad at least Miley could act, which is saying something >_>). It's as bad as the Jonas Brothers.

On the other hand, if something's popular but not overrated (Clannad, Pokemon, Gurren Lagann, etc.) then I probably like it too o3o

Years

GUERREN LAGANN IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING AND PIERCES THE HEAVENS WITH IT'S DRILL AND SIMON IS IT'S PILOT

Sorry, as soon as you said that I had to say that.

One Piece is popular but YOU don't like it :V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back