• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Also, I watched the lame 4Kids dub way back when.

Years

In other words, if it's popular and you happen to like it, it's NOT overrated, but if you hate it, THEN it's overrated.

Also, it seems like I'm taking an abnormal amount of jabs at you as of late. Why am I so pathetic as to pick on others?

Additionally, TTGL and CLANNAD are way overrated. But since when did overrated = bad? It just means that it gets more praise and attention then it deserves.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I used to like Naruto? And Fruits Basket. And Twilight. Also, I like Harry Potter and Inuyasha but I don't care if either's overrated.

/and actually I guess Pokemon's overrated somewhat, but it's good nostalgia

Erik, those chapters are about 20 pages long, aren't they? I'm currently reading Detective Conan, which has far more than that. /still only on 500 chapters though, I think

Years

Negima! Is pretty good for non-Shonen which is rare nowadays.

In fact, I'm venturing out of Shonen, going for more supernatural themed stuff.

Like XxxHOLIC. Which has a 96 page chapter.

What

Years
    200123. Okay. Paper due for Monday is now complete. Now off to bed and to hope I actually get up with my alarm.

And I think I'm at a point where I have no favorite series. (b'-')b

Negima! is Mahou Shoujo disguised as a shonen series. Jsyk.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The only manga I'm reading atm have to be FT, OP and Beelzebub. I'm new to Beelzebub. But boy, ain't that kid hilarious! XD;

Edit:
    Holic used to air here. I didn't watch it because the characters looked WEIRD WITH THOSE LONG LEGS AND HANDS. ;;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

I've been reading Naturo since it became mainstream and I just can't bring myself to read anything else. Had a good run with Bleach and Fairy Tail, though.

I don't watch any anime at all, except for Pokemon which I just started today.

derozio

Years
    I've been on and off with Naruto. It, at times, makes me so interested I just go mad...but at times, it just becomes boring as hell. Not to forget the fact that it is the only anime/manga which managed to make me shed tears. I cried when Itachi died. Those flashbacks...they bring a tear in my eye even now...

And as for anime, I'm watching One Piece, Beelzebub and FT now. FT...not so much. The other two...yeah.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    ...but at times, it just becomes boring as hell

Like right now. I can't get beyond page three of the most recent chapter. >_>

When I saw Bleach continuing beyond the Aizen arc, I just quit. If Naruto follows suit when this arc ends, I'll pretty much be done with manga.

derozio

Years
    YES ACE! That was pretty sad too, yes. It almost brought tears to my eyes. But tbh, I found Itachi's death more sad. Perhaps because I saw myself, being an elder brother, in him...

Still, I wonder if Oda will bring Sabo back. He SHOULD BE BACK.

And I share the same sentiments, Gummy. This war is boring. o3o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back