• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He's not talking about White Forest, Arma. XD; He's talking about the city with the last gym. I haven't been Blacks, but this is the second time I heard that it doesn't look pretty.

Also, White Forest will get more Pokemon if you Extralink with people or whatever the hell its called. Lame, I know, but that's what I have my brother for.... :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless XP is on a Lenovo
    Don't mind me. Just being slightly biased here.

Considering where I live, and that I would hate living in a big city, I would have to say that if I looked at Blacks I'll probably like White's more, nya.

Years
    202310. Opelucid feels no bigger in Black. It's just got more space-age inspired buildings, now that I think about it. I mean, most of the buildings are shaped like hourglasses with glass doors that open from the center. SOOOO FUTURISTIC. @_@

The streets could be appalling if it didn't fit the space age theme. The whole city's covered in concrete with lights in the concrete seems. @_@

White's is probably easier on the eyes with it's more natural colors, though.

And Lenovo's are good laptops, I hear.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Black's gets better after 20 second, but yeah I think I'll agree with you. Peaceful music is <3

Years
    202313. I've never heard White's. I don't mind Black's, though. My brother prefers the Opelucid City in Black, though. Probably because of the fact that the city has lights in the seams of the concrete, which is the worst aspect of Black's version of the city, in my opinion.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I've only got to Nimbasa in Black, so I haven't seen the version differences yet. Buuuut, on White, I've completed the main story etc, and some parts about White are...meh. Don't really like the design, but love the music of Opelucid. Let's see what Black gives me.

Also White Forest SUCKS. I think Black City won't tbh.

But Zekrom > Reshiram. :3 Then again haven't used Reshiram yet sooo...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I personally think White Forest is pretty, but I like woods. :V Would be better if they didn't have the whole 'you need to connect with people with black for more pokemon' thing.

Still, I don't regret getting White.

Years
    202316. I've level-grinded to the point that my Pokemon are all level 50 or higher in Black. I think level 53 is a good target for now before I go face the E4, and then get to level 56/57 for the battles with N and Ghetsis. Show them who's "DA BOSS" and send them away crying. I'd like to have an Ice type move better than Ice Beam or Ice Fang for my team, but Blizzard is ridiculously expensive and less accurate. Oh, well. I'll just stock up on Full Restores like a rich boy for Ghetsis.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    202322. I've level-grinded to the point that my Pokemon are all level 50 or higher in Black. I think level 53 is a good target for now before I go face the E4, and then get to level 56/57 for the battles with N and Ghetsis. Show them who's "DA BOSS" and send them away crying. I'd like to have an Ice type move better than Ice Beam or Ice Fang for my team, but Blizzard is ridiculously expensive and less accurate. Oh, well. I'll just stock up on Full Restores like a rich boy for Ghetsis.

His Hydreigon is a pain to kill =[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back