• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Beware: tl;dr on destiny etc :x

...children should experience everything possible, because once they grow up and realise what life is really about, then they'll regret not having experienced certain things.

And no living creature lasts forever. What would life be like if we all were never alive? How would the world have been different? We probably all wouldn't have met the same people, our destinies would've changed...so it was all meant to happen. Everything, good and bad, it all happens for a reason, it can't be changed. Even if someone comes back to life after dying - it was meant to happen. Somehow it's all planned out, and everything we do now will influence something else. I know now that Malyka and Went were meant to be together, for example, because of everyone else. Anything that brought Maly to PC, anything that made Maly interested in Pokemon. Whatever that was, was meant to be. That all lead to now, and although we can't see too far into the future, we know that it was meant to happen eventually. Every single day we're living out our destinies.

We're making decisions that'll affect our future - however, with those decisions, every single thing leads to some sort of a grand plan. If we lose people from our lives, there's a good reason for it. We all live on this earth for one reason. We all come together and combined, we're all one. Without eachother, it wouldn't be possible for us to exist. We exist peacefully and world peace actually is achieved. Yes, we actually have world peace, right now. We all live together, help eachother, even in small ways, even when we were children. Something in our lives made all of this happen now. We've helped someone, we've made mistakes. And yeah, if some sort of 2012 thing is real, then we'll all die together, as one. Because if one goes, everyone else should go. It would be terrible to be alone on this earth... knowing you'll never see anyone else again. I won't want to be the last person on earth. That would make me, and most others paranoid. If there was nobody left... what point did you have to living? To me, we all live because of everyone else, thus, the lonely people dislike... everything. They question the point to their lives. If there was no other living creature on this earth, I don't think even the most insane human beings could cope. I couldn't. I need someone else to express my thoughts, feelings, everything to. We all do. Even if it's the person we hate the most, if we were stuck alone on this earth with them... you'd soon become the best of friends. This of course, is assuming animals aren't around anymore.

And do you ever question whether animals think about life as humans? I do...I sometimes feel as if they question what their lives actually means. I mean, not... in general. But you know, like as in they think, is there anything better for me out there? Something like that. And sometimes, I, too, question what my life would be like if it turned out differently, if things happened earlier on in my life and I made different decisions... but I know, if that did happen, the world today would be a different place. For example, imagine if Gillard was the Prime Minister (before Rudd), in 2007. What things would have happened differently? I'd say it happening now turns out better, because you don't know the mistakes people could have made, ultimately affecting something else.

And what about those who aren't with us anymore? Such as animals, etc? I wonder whether they do think, wherever they are, whether they know their life was worth anything and what happens beyond... and the thoughts of... the world before life. Do you regret missing out on things? I sometimes do, but I know... I mean, thinking that everything happens for a reason keeps me sane. I know that if I make mistakes in life, miss out on opportunities, it was all meant to happen... everything in life. I know my life is great now, and I know it was meant to be that way.

Destiny is strange, considering things can affect that... but I dunno, I really think my life was destined to be a certain way. And maybe I'm weird for a reason. Everyone has a destiny and when I think of those who are permabanned from PC, I know that they'll never be back, ever, so that's their destiny... that PC isn't apart of their future. And maybe PC means a lot to me because... I don't really know. I don't want to imagine life without this forum, and yeah that might sound obsessive, but so what. I don't see myself leaving PC anytime soon, and unless PC entirely dies, it'll always be apart of my life. And it's weird, I'd be fine if my life remained exactly as it is pretty much, despite a few little things, for the rest of my life. Maybe that's not wanting to grow up but I guess everyone goes through that. And I know, the last month+day that has passed made me realise different things about people, life, everything. And I really do think that nothing is impossible now. In this life, if you believe, and you know certain things will happen one day, eventually, then... that's apart of your destiny and it will happen.

And I just... love everyone pretty much. Even with highs and lows, dramas, everyone in my life has made an impact, whether past or present and yeah everything is nice.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm too unfocused right now to currently read anything to that extent. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Another reason why I adore red: He's easy to draw.

/goes off to Lab.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back