• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015

RAAAAAAGE.

...yeah, I don't shout that, I just clench my fists and go "grr." XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I'd like to think that by now I can keep my emotions bottled up and try to solve most conflicts myself somewhat decently.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I usually express my rage or anger by shouting the F word really really loud. xD
    I also punch a table if there's one.

Years

I "-CKKKKKKKK" most of the time. Prime moment of rage right now: Seeing Iris' theme and being reminded of LOLI PANTSU FOR NO APPARENT REASON. KKKKKKKK-

Sometimes just letting it out in one quick bomb just doesn't do it for me. :x

Gabri

m8
    Years

I'm sorry but what is this.. I dunno what to call it. Can't you just curse normally instead of saying F?

I do not say F. I say the F word. That curse word that starts with an F. You know it, right? I would type it, but it's censored. :x

Gabri

m8
    Years
    @Pixy: Thanks for the sarcasm. Again. You know what word it is.
    @Elia: Was that the S-word? Or the F-word?

Years
    I'm sorry but what is this.. I dunno what to call it. Can't you just curse normally instead of saying F?

Gotta keep my language under control amongst my superiors, those who hate profanity, and when in front of children. (b'-')b

And I also say freakin' instead of dropping the f-bomb with an -ing a lot.

Or duck. Or bugger. I have a tendency to curse like a sailor when I **** up and miss a turn while driving or forget something and realize it while I'm driving. I also curse like a sailor at my brother. Seems to be the only way to get my point across.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back