• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I feel sorta... not necessary, not exactly useless but that I have no use? That I dunno, defending friends isn't going to be appreciated or anything and that I'm usually quiet when going home from uni, the one time I talk... Pop just says I talk too much then goes into some lecture about arguments and Nan just doesn't wanna hear what I have to say.

And this stupid headache is still here.

Oh well, I'll make an OVP thread later, tl;dring always makes me feel better. :( And I don't want to be complaining but... meh. Oh well, at least I took some ictures of myself earlier...

Hmm maybe I'll post in B/W too, that makes me feel as if I have use.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Nica, you're my best friend and I appreciate you dearly. I don't think you're useless at all. I value you and your friendship greatly, without you I probably wouldn't have stayed on the internet for as long as I have and missed all the great memories we've had together.

I dunno if you're talking about me in your post, or not. But don't let your grandparents get to you. They're very ignorant... :(

All in all, I love you. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Thank you :3

No Pop I do not want to talk I'm not in the mood...

Also is it just me or do supporters look different?

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

I feel sorta... not necessary, not exactly useless but that I have no use? That I dunno, defending friends isn't going to be appreciated or anything and that I'm usually quiet when going home from uni, the one time I talk... Pop just says I talk too much then goes into some lecture about arguments and Nan just doesn't wanna hear what I have to say.

What the hell are you thinking? Otherwise, who'd block me and feel insulted about everything I say?

And this stupid headache is still here.

My fever is getting higher so I'm off school today.. my head hurts from the morning!

Oh well, I'll make an OVP thread later, tl;dring always makes me feel better. :( And I don't want to be complaining but... meh. Oh well, at least I took some ictures of myself earlier...

I hate being pictured

Hmm maybe I'll post in B/W too, that makes me feel as if I have use.

Remember: YOU ARE USEFUL IN THE KITCHEN AND BED. SO YOU HAVE USES, AS MUCH AS I DO, NICA!

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

What made you think I'd scream at you?
    Many girl get offended by that.

Also the Iris fanboy above me clearly didn't get the joke. Or at least I think like that.
    Well.. I could have modeled but I was too lazy that time.

Also why are we going away from sarcastic sexist jokes to women's usefulness? HOW MEN ARE USEFUL, NOW?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

To be honest I don't really care, considering my family comes from a country where that's pretty much the truth or else you are a devil woman, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back