• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Well, considering I have a plain name and no badge, you'd take it right. :3

Gabriiiii. I've missed you too. ;O;

Uh .. I guess not?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Well, I took a DLoA and then didn't really come back so I guess the staff in charge of changing name colours and the like didn't really consider that a big priority. I'm not too bothered about it being plain, so s'all good with me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Fiona, check your usergroups in the group memberships category in usercp menu, it should work~

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'm fine with it being plain, Neeks. I'm not planning on making posting a regular thing so it doesn't matter that much~

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

If you were to take the average population of the entire universe, it would have to be a finite number over infinity. The limit of a finite number over infinity is 0, so the average population of the universe is 0. That means the population of the universe is 0. That means that nobody exists; we are all figments of our own imaginations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back