• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Two and a half months? You can definitely last another 2 weeks there, but £3 is pretty expensive for just a megabyte.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • post-new.png

Luck doesn't want to marry me. =[

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • You're freaking LUCKY. I have a limit of only 5 gigs a month. I can't even WATCH videos. I have to be weary of viewing threads with lots of pictures, too!

I've been online a little over an hour and already wasted 23 Megs just by some LIGHT surfing.

It's so bad.. I can't wait to have my internet back at home ;__;...

I have a limit of ONE gigabyte per month. It usually lasts for 20 days or something before bypassing that limit.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Oh good, you understand ^^

Let me guess Katalyst, the limit doesn't accumulate?

That gigabyte and the way the service works are why I am so inactive. When I reach the gigabyte limit, I can't access the internet anymore until the first day of the following month.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

• I have a limit of ONE gigabyte per month. It usually lasts for 20 days or something before bypassing that limit.

Daammnn yeah.. I'm lucky I got the monthly plan.. But Three sucks sometimes.. like.. sometimes it's super slow.. other times it just disconnects randomly..

:/ You on Mobile Broadband, too?

Oh good, you understand ^^

Let me guess Katalyst, the limit doesn't accumulate?

You don't have to pair with anyone you don't want to on PC.. I think people should realize that and not take offense to it because it's all fun and games anyways, right? :333

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

It's because Signomi is actually with someone.

I got pentuple 7's Pixy, doesn't that count for anything? :(

You don't have to pair with anyone you don't want to on PC.. I think people should realize that and not take offense to it because it's all fun and games anyways, right? :333

Thank you Kura. This is why I respect you.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

It's because Signomi is actually with someone.

I got pentuple 7's Pixy, doesn't that count for anything? :(

Is that the thing in your avatar? Isn't that from that game with the balls? ... Damn I hope that didn't sound gay .________________.;;

:3 I'm glad Jorge and Chris are together cause they make a super cute couple, don't you think?

I think I'm going to post some new pics of me sometime soon, though.. cause when my pair comes to visit I wanna play around with an old SLR camera with some black and white film <3

.O. Also.. man.. I think we have an old Polaroid.. I'm pretty sure you can still get film for it at Henry's :33333

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Daammnn yeah.. I'm lucky I got the monthly plan.. But Three sucks sometimes.. like.. sometimes it's super slow.. other times it just disconnects randomly..

:/ You on Mobile Broadband, too?

Yup. Sometimes mine is slow too, but it doesn't disconnect me randomly.

I totally agree.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Is that the thing in your avatar? Isn't that from that game with the balls? ... Damn I hope that didn't sound gay .________________.;;
    XDDDDD
    It's Bub from Puzzle Bobble and Bubble Bobble. They're too adorable for me to ignore ;__;

:3 I'm glad Jorge and Chris are together cause they make a super cute couple, don't you think?
    They sure are :3
    I think I'm going to post some new pics of me sometime soon, though.. cause when my pair comes to visit I wanna play around with an old SLR camera with some black and white film <3
    That reminds me. I never actually took a picture in normal colors. Oh well, I'm just too ugly for anything other than B/W. Bleh.

Sorry Pixy, I know you wanted that spot, but I had to say something. Seven is my favorite number after all.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

• Yup. Sometimes mine is slow too, but it doesn't disconnect me randomly.

I totally agree.

Hot damn I keep thinking this is DCC and forgetting the numbers..

._. Yeah.. is Mobile Broadband your only option? For me it was cause I'm only in England for 3 months and everything else was yearly contract based.. blah..

How long will you have yours for? ;___;

Edit: Pppffft~ I'm sure you're not ugly! Seriously, though. Even I say I'm ugly and then people are like "WTF ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT?" like even if I don't even know them.. but have you posted in the picture thread or something cause now you got me curious!!!

And yeah! The bubbles! The balls! You know! You shoot them and then they fall and stuff.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hot damn I keep thinking this is DCC and forgetting the numbers..

I do the reverse actually. I keep putting numbers in my post and then before I posed I check the name on the tab and I facepalm :(

Edit: Pppffft~ I'm sure you're not ugly! Seriously, though. Even I say I'm ugly and then people are like "WTF ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT?" like even if I don't even know them.. but have you posted in the picture thread or something cause now you got me curious!!!
    Four people saw me, from what I know. Nica, Maly, Derrick, and Rokusasu. You can ask them I guess D:

And yeah! The bubbles! The balls! You know! You shoot them and then they fall and stuff.

I don't like Bob as much, he's not as bubbly as Bub :(

You're not ugly for me, dear.
    You don't know what I look like though :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back