• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Okay there's like a 99% chance those starter evos are real now.

btw, I don't hate them anymore, but I decided that before those posts.

Years
    You can blame Square and the PS1 limitations for that. Tifa was apparently planned to be normal sized but the polygons were like "lolno" and the Japanese don't like flat characters it seems.
    This:
    TOMB RAIDER. Also, lolicons. That is all.

I think my charger is broken atm or I need to take out battery. Sad. :(

It says "plugged in and charging" but with a red cross over it, way2fail. I preferred the past "plugged in not charging", where is just didn't show up at all.

I'm starting to dislike laptops. XDDD;

That's just Windows and the battery checker being fickle. They're probably both still working. (b'-')b

Technology just hates me.

Oh look, now I don't have a battery icon! How handy. :(

I hate it when the stupid thing disappears even though you've told it to always be shown. It makes me think that either my computer's going wonky or some incompetent went and ducked with my settings. >:(

Also, Acer's actually a good brand, you may have either gotten a dud or your physically abusing the thing without realizing it. Laptops do not like to be moved around while they're on, even though they're equipped for being moved around.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years

...24 hours and no numbers? And I hate homework. I miss primary school. D:

Edit: I realized it's a little after midnight, so yesterday is what I consider today XD

Last edited:

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015

Yeah it...does not look nice on a light skin, but I'm not changing because of one piece of text. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back