• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's a pretty spiffy signature you have there, PIXY.

We got rain today. Of course, this being Florida it was rain, and nothing else. i so totally did not type 'rain' as 'raine' three times. >_>

Dr. Montague

FOnewm
    Years

Your theme works on A Special Christmas now. Just noticed that :P

Just also got back from Christmas shopping. Got my friend a hot chocolate maker in the shape of a Penguin :D

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hello person-I-don't-know!! =D

@Pixy: The text on that last line kinda leaves the box a bit for me. Could just be FF being stupid, but.... just thought I'd throw that your way ^3^ Still an epic siggy nonetheless =3

Years
  • 196132. Well, apparently the snowstorm took out our internet overnight. It apparently started working again 3 hours ago.

I can see TWEWY's sig all fine and dandy. Windows Vista Home and Firefox 3.6.13.

*ducks back into the shadows of homework*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Okay so I like to click profiles of who I see viewing B/W. I see Angelo's viewed B/W and he's come so far! I remember him in 2007. I AM PROUD OF YOU ANGELO IF YOU EVER LOOK HERE TODAY. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So if I view B/W you'll look at my profile and maybe even answer my question I had for you via VM? :B

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...XDDD;
    I am like so lazy with vms. D; I need to get around to replying! BUT I WILL. Eventually. :3

YOU WANT TO HACK THE SECTION 36?!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I will give you an answer... when... I... make my bed? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back