• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. It was the Tales of Game that came out between Symphonia and Abyss. Needless to say that it wasn't at great as the two games it was in between, and wasn't a popular due to it.

I have my finals pretty much all next week. Monday is going to be hell especially. @_@

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012

I'm pretty much just working on a research project from now til the endish of the school year, and thats my english final. The other classes dont have as much work to worry about, but I need to pass them all now or else I dont graduate in June :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh, the end of the school year. I failed the last quarter of English class my Senior year, so it was a slight miracle that I graduated. xD:

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012

I literally cant fail anything this quarter D:
    I've slacked off too much.
    And my constant sleepiness is hindering everything.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sunny over here. Though my room is actually pretty nice and cool right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back