• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Courtroom

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, let's get the RP outta here.

[Vote] Bardothren

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I doubt that's your wincon. You can quit your rp or whatever you're doing, 'cause it doesn't make your claim anymore believable. In fact, it makes me doubt you even more.

Mind saying your role? Because witnesses are third party, and I don't remember one that has as wincon being the last 3rd party alive.
    Like, I'm lyncher and I had to lynch Pecilia (which happened at D1, surprisingly easy) to win.

If you're lyncher though and already won, why is it then that your solo win is unannounced? I believe when lynchers get their targets, their win is recognized and they're removed from the game? Also, what's your role again? I'm not sure if it's been discussed

More importantly though, I don't quite trust Bard's claim because it appears just similar to the one in the OP and it contradicts to how Sparkin's role works which seems more complex and genuine in this variant of AITP. Unless Bard has a good defense, I'll vote [Vote] Bardothren

That said, I'm not quite trustful of EC. I believe he's been revealing info without actually giving out the specific details of his role and how it works. So might be wary of that.

Sparkin

If you're lyncher though and already won, why is it then that your solo win is unannounced? I believe when lynchers get their targets, their win is recognized and they're removed from the game? Also, what's your role again? I'm not sure if it's been discussed

I have to survive until the end too

Years
  • Okay, since it's abundantly clear at this point that Bard isn't going to suddenly appear to defend himself, here's the up-to-date suspect list:

Bardothren (on the chopping block)
    Earth Traveler
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    purplecicada
    Ida13
    Zenithios

Now, since Bard's about to die and Zenithios looks like he'll get modkilled at the end of the phase (haha just kidding), our real suspect list looks closer to

Earth Traveler
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    purplecicada
    Ida13
    Zenithios

Now, since I know I'm not scum, and I happen to trust Ida's claim, I believe that the remaining (2?) prosecutors lie somewhere in Kiyo, Sawsbuck, purplecicada, and Zenithios. Not sure how we'll parse those three, though.

By the way, uh... somebody did (try to) visit Bard last night, right?

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Now, since I know I'm not scum, and I happen to trust Ida's claim, I believe that the remaining (2?) prosecutors lie somewhere in Kiyo, Sawsbuck, and purplecicada. Not sure how we'll parse those three, though.
    By the way, uh... somebody did (try to) visit Bard last night, right?

I'm a lawyer so...

Zenithios

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy
    Years
  • Well, I have to go with the majority here and [Vote] Bardothren, since... yeah, he doesn't have that much of a defense as of right now.

Mr. James

It's Night Three.

Bardothren was killed!
    Players
    --Courtroom--
    EvilChameleon
    Sparkin
    Earth Traveler
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Melody
    purplecicada
    Ida13
    Zenithios

--Graveyard--
    Johnny
    Charlie Brown
    gimmepie
    Bardothren
    NightKrow
    Abby
    Salzorrah
    HyperMorian
    Pecilia​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr. James

It's Day Four...

EarthTraveler was killed!
    Players
    --Courtroom--
    EvilChameleon
    Sparkin
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Melody
    purplecicada
    Ida13
    Zenithios

--Graveyard--
    Bardothren
    Charlie Brown
    gimmepie
    Johnny
    Abby
    NightKrow
    Salzorrah
    Earth Traveler
    HyperMorian
    Pecilia​

Spoiler:

Sawsbuck

Years
  • I believe that the remaining (2?) prosecutors lie somewhere in Kiyo, Sawsbuck, purplecicada, and Zenithios.

Seeing how Earth was silenced he might have actually been onto something here so I think this is our best lead right now

I'm a lawyer so that leaves us with Kiyo, Purple, and Zenithios as possible prosecutors

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm actually quite surprised that I can still win this.

Sawsbuck

Years
  • I am Mia Fey.

If Zen is telling the truth here he is not a prosecutor although I'm not sure I'm just going by a Google search of who Mia Fey is and what her role is in the Ace Attorney games

But there are still 2 prosecutors (according to Earth) so if Zen is innocent and Purple is telling the truth when she says she is a witness (although this quote from Bard
    To answer NightKrow's wincon from yesterday, I have to be the last Witness standing.
    makes it interesting), that only leaves us with Kiya as prosecutor :deepthink:
    Although I'm not sure what EC means by
    I'm actually quite surprised that I can still win this.
    It would be a shame if someone made this post useless, wouldn't it? >:)
    This tidbit from Sparkin replying to Bard's loudmouth claim is also very interesting

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I don't see why you're just willing to believe Purple and Zenithios' flimsy claims, where they didn't even reveal what they can do tbh.

I'm Apollo Justice though, and my role is that, the value of my vote is 2.

Sawsbuck

Years
  • I think I will start out with [indict] Purplecicada, because like I said Bard believed he was the last witness and if that's true there is no way Purple can be a witness and like Kiyo said it is a very flimsy defense that seems to try and point blame elsewhere with no explanation or reason

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Saws, he said his wincon is to be the last Witness left. Not that he was the last Witness. My wincon is to survive until the end, aka I'm Survivor.

Sawsbuck

Years
  • Saws, he said his wincon is to be the last Witness left. Not that he was the last Witness. My wincon is to survive until the end, aka I'm Survivor.

Interesting I will think about this one
    So for now onto the second possible that Kiyo pointed out, Zenithios who also had a weak and random reveal
    For now [acquit] Purplecicada, [Indict] Zenithios
    We expect some attempt at a defense to these suspicions Mr Zenithios

Back