• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal Destiny Gym

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
Years
  • thats pownage we need elite badges as well i have an idea for mine a fire with a icicle then a thunderbolt throught it you make that ill be your slave for a week lol

LOL I'm glad you liked it, I have a good idea for the Grass type gym, I was thinking a flower in bloom or something.

Oh, btw, I'm seeing this place is finally getting active. I guess I better re-breed and re-train my Ice Team again (wich btw, do i need to like, have another test battle or something?). Since I'm also hearing about a war that's going on... whome we warring, the ESO?

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • LOL I'm glad you liked it, I have a good idea for the Grass type gym, I was thinking a flower in bloom or something.

Oh, btw, I'm seeing this place is finally getting active. I guess I better re-breed and re-train my Ice Team again (wich btw, do i need to like, have another test battle or something?). Since I'm also hearing about a war that's going on... whome we warring, the ESO?

i think thats a good idea theres lots off people to be tested so we need to get to that

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • um i can hand draw badges and scan them in if you like:)
    pm a date when you want to test me and i will se if i am free then [ i have my ds back:)]

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I have a rough idea of mine. i can't draw tough, so... A giant hive is a good idea.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    as in a beehive? wat gym leader are you?

Yes a beehive. I'm Gym no. 2, The Bug Fanatic!

Anyway, I won't be testing anyone unless I am the only one online at the time as I am kind of unfair, as bugs aren't the best, and probably a bit busy.

star88

Years
  • aw bugs are fun to battle:) i will try to make you a badge then:) i will let you know when it is done.

star88

Years
  • vespiqueen is hard:) and they are not easy when you only use water type:)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    vespiqueen is hard:) and they are not easy when you only use water type:)

Or Poison, as one of my opponents realised. Especially when they couldn't defeat my Scizor! Water can overpower them if they weren't EV trained... Thats something I need to do. Make a better Bug Team.

star88

Years
  • well if you want to test me go ahead you know i only use water:) i have never seen sizor that one will be cool to see:)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    well if you want to test me go ahead you know i only use water:) i have never seen sizor that one will be cool to see:)

Have you been tested yet? Anyway, I can't now. PM me about it tomorrow, and I'm sure to battle you then!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2008
    Can I join?

Name: State Alchemist John
    Type of Pokemon: Psychic
    What you want to become(gym leader, elite four, champion): Gym Leader
    FC: 3351 0648 5810
    Pokemon you will give away to the person who wins: an IV'd Pichu

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • Hey I'll battle anyone of you peeps.

Name: Zasz
    Type of Pokemon: Steel/Rock
    What you want to become(gym leader, elite four, champion): Gym Leader
    FC: 4983 1744 0527
    Pokemon you will give away to the person who wins: ehhh, Deoxys?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    well i can beat his team with the team i would use i have a totle of 9 types in this team so as i see i dont think i fit the bill as a gym leader lol

Years
  • Gooooood afternoon, i would like to join
    btw do all pokemon on the team have to be the same type, as i have a rain dance team that consists of 2 non water pokes

Name: Joe
    Type of Pokemon: Water
    What you want to become(gym leader, elite four, champion): gym leader
    FC: 1013 8891 4014
    Pokemon you will give away to the person who wins: i will supply a list of ev'd, iv'd or egg moved pokemon and they can choose 3 of them =)

Back