• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The D/P/Pt "WTF" Moment thread ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i catch a minun while EVin my Raikous speed.... its JOLLY nature WTF ive got 30of those blosted things and not a single Timid,or Modest >.<

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I was looking at the stats of my two Tropius...ses, and the one I was using as an HM slave actually had better stats than the one I was planning to raise...:o So I had to switch the HM moves over.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    In Soul Silver, I caught a whole bunch of my favourite Pokémon (Larvitar, Murkrow, Mr. Mime and so on) in the Safari Zone.

After I had exited the Safari Zone, the unthinkable happened.

MY. TRUCKING. GAME. FROZE.

That's when I got pissed; also I had leveled my Ampharos a whole lot as well (from 30 to 36).

My game developed a glitch where the Mystery gift man was always there and he gave me Manaphy eggs.

Lucky. -.- I want one of those freaky little blue things.

Last edited:
    Years
    Dialga/Palkia actually have a higher catch rate. It's actually easier to catch a dialga/palkia than a skarmory. O_O

I had 66 ultra balls and I used them all on a regice. None of them caught. Then I had one last luxury ball and caught it. I still have the luxury ball regice in my PC box.

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    When I was walking around in grass (the day I got Platinum)...
    *BLING BLING* "A wild KRICKETOT appeared!"
    Seriously. I was NOT expecting a shiny this early in the game. I didn't even have Pokeradar at the time. I caught it at full health too. IN A POKEBALL. I retrieved it from my platinum, before I restarted it. :shocked: That was craaaaaazy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    walking in the sandstorm near the resort area on the day of the beldum swarm.only ever caught 1 shiny and it was a wurmple on sapphire.thats now angel fire wings.anyway never found a shiny on diamond before and whaddya no, a shiny beldum.i was trying to rng at the time, so pretty much all i hade was 7 ultras and 2 quicks.lower it down to absoulute red health after throwin a quick ball and then through all my ultras.didnt get more than 2 shakes.after that, he killed himself with talke down.sooooooo painfull!!!!!! :(

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    walking in the sandstorm near the resort area on the day of the beldum swarm.only ever caught 1 shiny and it was a wurmple on sapphire.thats now angel fire wings.anyway never found a shiny on diamond before and whaddya no, a shiny beldum.i was trying to rng at the time, so pretty much all i hade was 7 ultras and 2 quicks.lower it down to absoulute red health after throwin a quick ball and then through all my ultras.didnt get more than 2 shakes.after that, he killed himself with talke down.sooooooo painfull!!!!!! :(

happened to me too mate :'( i understand ur pain

i remember i found a shiny weedle and i killed it, stupid misclick of ember T^T

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    happened to me too mate :'( i understand ur pain

i remember i found a shiny weedle and i killed it, stupid misclick of ember T^T
    a few years ago, on diamond i found a shiny carnivine.now i didnt know whata shiny was so i killed for trainin.later to find out what i just did.i was upset all night.also i've watched pokemon ever since i was lttle and ddnt miss an episode down here in aus.any way when i turned 10 and got a ds and pkm diamond. i was so exited! so finnally got to dialga and thought u needed to use the master ball and not savin it for cresselia etc.so i actually weakened dialga(lol :D) then threw my master ball.not knowinfuture with cresselia was going to be hell

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    a few years ago, on diamond i found a shiny carnivine.now i didnt know whata shiny was so i killed for trainin.later to find out what i just did.i was upset all night.also i've watched pokemon ever since i was lttle and ddnt miss an episode down here in aus.any way when i turned 10 and got a ds and pkm diamond. i was so exited! so finnally got to dialga and thought u needed to use the master ball and not savin it for cresselia etc.so i actually weakened dialga(lol :D) then threw my master ball.not knowinfuture with cresselia was going to be hell
    i used to throw the master ball just for fun

and id ALWAYS use it on raikou lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back