• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The D/P/Pt "WTF" Moment thread ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    walking in the sandstorm near the resort area on the day of the beldum swarm.only ever caught 1 shiny and it was a wurmple on sapphire.thats now angel fire wings.anyway never found a shiny on diamond before and whaddya no, a shiny beldum.i was trying to rng at the time, so pretty much all i hade was 7 ultras and 2 quicks.lower it down to absoulute red health after throwin a quick ball and then through all my ultras.didnt get more than 2 shakes.after that, he killed himself with talke down.sooooooo painfull!!!!!! :(

I know this is not a WTF moment that I'm posting but that shiny wurmple is a cute beautifly and I really like it....thank you celebi ^^

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    really?!!? Awesome!!!! anyway, this mornin' I was breeding a lefeon with a ditto from spain tryin' to get a shiny Eevee and I hatched like 50 Eggs, but no shiny. I'm gonna try again as soon as i get a one step egg lay AR code. that plus instant egg hatch = rapid breeding. the maybe I'll get a shiny.

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    Another WTF moment...was trying to hatch a shiny munchlax with a japanese snorlax w/full incense and ditto and after thousands and thousands (maybe not that many but it seemed like it) of eggs hatched I was gonna stop for the night after hatching the last four and to my surprise all four came up shiny O.o that has never happened to me before

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    lowering a female eevee health to catch it and killing it with a critical instead, then trying to lower a munchlax health to catch it and AGAIN killing it with a critical... more like "frustration" moment rather than a "wtf" one -.-

oh! one more, when I released a pokemon with the exp.share item x.x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    lowering a female eevee health to catch it and killing it with a critical instead, then trying to lower a munchlax health to catch it and AGAIN killing it with a critical... more like "frustration" moment rather than a "wtf" one -.-

oh! one more, when I released a pokemon with the exp.share item x.x
    i might be wrong, but u cant catch a wild eevee thats legit. so how'd u do that?

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    my wtf moment
    My first diamond game brand new out of the box i put it in my pocket(i forgot to take the game out of the pocket) my moms turns on the washing machine and OMG WTF!!!! i left the game inside the pocket and its on the washing machine getting cleaned i was like OH NO IM AM SO GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!! the i took the game out as soon as possible then i poped it in my ds and whew it works then a few hour later the wierdest thing happens i got a SHINY TURTWIG IN THE GRASS!?!?!?!!? then after looking for more i find a torchic and im like wtf?a and for the record ive never owned an ar or anything for cheating just now using my r4 to clone pokes but thats it.

Flarexon

The Ultimate Weapon of choice.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    One time on a Pokemon Diamond rom I had, after i got my pokedex and talked to mom, i bought a few pokeballs and went to Route 201. I walked around a bit and i found a Lopunny. I had no cheats on at the time and thought it was very rare and i caught it.
    Months after i discovered its not catchable there. I went on the game and repeated the process but it did not show up... Hm...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    i might be wrong, but u cant catch a wild eevee thats legit. so how'd u do that?

After elite 4, talk to that dude that owns the trophy garden, he'll tell you what pokemon he saw on his garden. It's a daily event thingy, every day there's a new rare pokemon there, but the chance of running into an eevee, specially a female one, is very low.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i was just chillin, totally forgot my AR was in, i find a shiny kricketune :D
    shiny code was on -_-" how can i find a bunch of NON shiny pokemon, with the code on, then it starts workin randomly :(

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i was raising my vulpix and i had bred it energy ball (its my fav grass attack)
    and i was against a lv50 roselia, my vulpix is lv39
    it hits the roselia with flamethrower (its survives), then i follow up woth a miss click of energy ball, & roselia goes down O.o"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back