• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Gob that is not true. Why are you propagating these lies? The whole 'you are allowed to keep 24 hours' is false. It's something made up by kids to make them feel better about leeching. I believe that admins wanted you to try a game ROM to see if you like it, then buy it. How many do you think actually do that?

I do. It's legal to create copies of media for backup purposes as that constitutes 'fair use'. As soon as you start downloading ROMs you do not even own - and keeping them, you are being cheap.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I think you have 28 Days normally, Don't you?

After ready this it has helped me decide to not get PBR

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    However, people go for gameplay and entertainment value. PBR lacks greatly in those departments. That's why it is deemed a poor game.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    There normally in places like London which I can't get to very easily

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yeah, well, Nintendo rarely ever come to Australia; they'd never to come to my hick town, either, and never anywhere within driving distance. My life sucks orz D:

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Its one of those things where you either make the effort to go to the big city or you wont get a Mew or whatever it was. Although Im sure once at GAME they were iving away Manaphy eggs

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It attracts new fans. It's just... all those fans are like 6 years old so they don't pay any mind to special events because they never hear about them. >>;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I've asked a lot of people and they all say Pokemon was good. Until they all get to my age and we all start getting into sports and girls and the like. xD

There are a couple of us in my old school that still liked Pokemon...too bad I won't ever see them again. xD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    WAS? ^_^
    Hehehe I guess some people may not like their current voices. Like oen of my friends says Ash's voice has change and Jesse's etc.
    I still think its good.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    It wasn't that Pokémon changed -- it's ever-unchanging, except the VAs and stuff -- but that your friends outgrew it.

Whatever. I'll be forty and still here, whining about the 4084th Pokémon.

Also, Erica: I know it attracts new fans, but I don't count six-year-olds. I was six when I started, after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back