• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Id buy a Death Note notebook just to mess with people's heads XD
    Id also like to visit Japan, there just seems to be so much cultural over there >.<

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I think it's seriously sad that people will see you as a weeaboo for even having a remote interest in anything Japanese. There's seriously a difference between appreciating a culture and trying desperately to be a part of it, or turning down your own culture in favor if its. I mean, this is a silly example, but as obsessed as I am with ancient Rome, you don't see me going around wearing togas and sprinkling my sentences with random Latin and wanting to eat bread and cheese and olives because teh R0m4nz did it. D:

As soon as I found out there was a Japan trip offered at my school, I got really excited. Not because I worship Japan and squee over everything it coughs out, but because it seems like an interesting country and I'd like to see more to the world. I'd be just as happy to go to several other countries. :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I'd love to go to Ice Cream city one of these days, if not for all the extravagant flavors they have, then just to giggle like a stupid kid at the way the Japanese say the word "city".

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Theres an ice cream city? ._.
    Yeah, I think it's part of the Sunshine City amusement building somewhere in Tokyo.

Nothing better than making a family attraction on the same area that vicious warlords were killed in.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Yeah, I think it's part of the Sunshine City amusement building somewhere in Tokyo.

Nothing better than making a family attraction on the same area that vicious warlords were killed in.

XDDD Aaah that made me laugh.
    Now I want ice cream though >.<

Years
    • Seen today
    Oni Raichu, you should no better than to post off-topic like that. If you want to change the topic of the conversation, at least comment on the previous one - sorry doesn't really cut it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Reminds me of a poster here a few years back who swore up and down that his brother saw the three legendary dogs.

That was good for a few laughs.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    holy crap, those people turned Pokemon into a religion! O_____O

time for more controversy..........

Wow, I can't believe people out there like that actually exist. o_o;;

Then you won't belive me when I say that I saw Mesprit O_O

seriously, it seemed so... real O_O

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    When I was 11 I saw a Pikachu…… only later on it turned out to be a cat in cosplay O.o… but for a while I thought it really was a Pikachu

Years
    • Seen today
    The best way to find that out is to read the above messages before posting. Remember that in the DCC, asking what for the topic is not allowed, as stated in the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back