• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Think about it, all the seizures those kids who watched the episode had can't be a coincidence.

It was obviously a message. The Porygons were trying to connect with Earth, and tell the children a message. They wanted to make contact. But the negative reactions from their communications caused the children to have seizures, causing a massive backfire.

I lawled.... they actually take it seriously.

Seriously though, these people worry me.... I'm totally joining it XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Oni Raichu, you should no better than to post off-topic like that. If you want to change the topic of the conversation, at least comment on the previous one - sorry doesn't really cut it.

My bad. I was just so... Hold on, I'm searching for the right word... Not excited, hyper, maybe. Anyways, I just had to post it.

I was in Italy at the weekend and had this weird, blue ice-cream, but it tasted like water. Horrific stuff.

HOPPING FROGGY KISSES, I don't think it's advertising because the site scares me and I'm not intending on advertising it.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    A child committed suicide here in an attempt to force a Pikachu out of one of those tazo things a few years ago. He was like "Come out or I'll hang myself," I guess. It was on the news and everything.

His mother found him in the bathroom with the tazo lying on the floor. They could guess what happened.

It makes me so sad that people [especially small children like that] suffer such delusions to the point where it becomes dangerous.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Sorry I have to cut off the discussion here, but, well, these people believe Pokèmon are real.

Now, the real question here is which one came first? This, or Digiclipse?

Project digiclipse is the combination of hope, belief, and the theories of members of all digimon believers. The point is, we believe that digimon exist, and we are determined to find a way to bring them to us. The way we attempt to do this, is simple, yet hopefully effective. We gather all the belivers that we can find, and focus on our goal at the exact same moment all around the world, hold our digivices to the sky, and the laws of mind over matter tell us that we can achieve our goal; a digital portal opening somewhere nearby.

...I went on those people's forum and laughed at them just a few weeks ago. In one thread, some kid was asking why this other guy wasn't active any more, and everyone started jumping up and down being all "MAYBE HE MADE CONTACT WITH THE DIGIMON :0"

Edit: lmfao @ that thread on Pokeclipse about the Yu-Gi-Oh believer. I am so starting Monsterrancherclipse.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Even more disturbing.... I found a thread on the site about how one of the members wants to marry the Gastly he knows... O_o

That forum is freaking awesome XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    … Maybe you guys are taking their posts too seriously… I mean they might be saying those things sarcastically themselves…

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Sorry I have to cut off the discussion here, but, well, these people believe Pokèmon are real.

I read a thread of theres and a guy said an exeggcute came to him in a dream and said that its children will meet him and his friends on Easter ._.;;;
    Im sorry thats completely beyond obsession. I make it my personal belief to accept all peoples no matter what belief, race, orientation, gender, etc. but thats just weird and dillusional.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Now, the real question here is which one came first? This, or Digiclipse?

...I went on those people's forum and laughed at them just a few weeks ago. In one thread, some kid was asking why this other guy wasn't active any more, and everyone started jumping up and down being all "MAYBE HE MADE CONTACT WITH THE DIGIMON :0"

Edit: lmfao @ that thread on Pokeclipse about the Yu-Gi-Oh believer. I am so starting Monsterrancherclipse.

DigiClipse came first, I believe, but the Pokèmon believes claim that DigiClipse poisons young people's minds.

… Maybe you guys are taking their posts too seriously… I mean they might be saying those things sarcastically themselves…

Ahaha. No. This is for real.

@Bear: These people are all over twenty-five.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Drat... Gamefaqs publicised their site and it got totally raided. They're not letting others join T_T

Satoshi Tajiri what have you done? D:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I mean sure, it's fun to imagine what it'd be like if Pokemon existed but...
    That's not going to happen in your lifetime. =_=; Maybe in the next, but not now.
    Even if Pokemon were real, we live in a 3d world with details, not a 2d anime world. Pokemon would look very, very, different. Not to mention that things don't just faint. A real Pokemon world would be pretty perilous. The manga kinda states that as well.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    The first time I saw Digiclipse, it reminded me of that creepy guy from he end of 02 (forgot his name) that gathered all those kids together and was doing some kind of "Let's all go to the Digital World~" chant thing to open up a portal. D:

This seems like the kind of thing I might have gone along with when I was about nine. Now it's just sad. :(

Years
    A child committed suicide here in an attempt to force a Pikachu out of one of those tazo things a few years ago. He was like "Come out or I'll hang myself," I guess. It was on the news and everything.

His mother found him in the bathroom with the tazo lying on the floor. They could guess what happened.

It makes me so sad that people [especially small children like that] suffer such delusions to the point where it becomes dangerous.

That is unbelieveable.

Maybe parents need to let them know its not real.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Guys, we're missing the real thing that needs to be considered here.

I think we're overlooking a very important thing. Would Jesus be okay with us going into the pokeverse?

Followed up with:

i go to church, and i relly think jesus is a pokemon

And the post that really had me laughing:

Religion is so stupid. Adults with imaginary friends.

Edit: WOAH WOAH WOAH NOW!

look, throughout history there have been extraordinary people who have stood above all others: Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, L. Ron Hubbard. All of them were known as great leaders, but nobody knows why, except for us: They were all really pokemon! Nothing else explains how they managed to be so successful, but it makes perfect sence when you look @ it in that context!

These people should probably just stick with Scientology. :[

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Nah I was reading their forum and I came across this:

It's all right. One cannot deny the force of truth, ascertained by logic. They will see eventually.

BEST QUOTE EVA.
    Ironically it's coming from someone who has a Gardevoir as a soulmate.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I think that place is now my new favorite forum ever. I'm sorry PC, you just can't live up to that kind of awesome.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    ...A thread called "Will you marry your Pokémon?" No comment.

162 guests, I wonder why XD

Seriously, the forum has more offtopic boards than anything else XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm really starting to wonder how many of those people actually believe that and how many are just putting up a facade. It really reminds me of the flat-earth society message boards.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Also, I've seen several mentions that these people have apparently proven many non-believers 'wrong', but I'm not seeing anything of the sort besides "[***] OFF TROLL!" in any of those threads. :\

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    It's really sad to see that. I also thought that Pokemon existed... when I was 10 >_>
    Oh, well, maturity it's something not too easy to get.

Its okay Kamikaze, I sent another report saying that you were a good person and didn't really mean it. I hope they don't accidentally ban you!

Best. Post. Ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back