• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I live on a farm, so I'm always walking into the electric fences. This one time, I was climbing to the top of a really tall fence and I didn't know there was electric wire, and it shocked me and I fell off. D:

It hurt.

I'd probably laugh if I saw that. :P

But then I'd feel bad and go help of course.

If it was a girl, no laugh, my guy friends, I'd laugh real hard. xP

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ack. That sounds like it really must have hurt. I've never actually been shocked by something electric before. I guess that must be a good thing. D:

HEY. I remember you. :D
    Yeah, it did really hurt. I remember having a really big bruise on my knee after that for like... a month. I landed on a log or something.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    HEY. I remember you. :D
    Yeah, it did really hurt. I remember having a really big bruise on my knee after that for like... a month. I landed on a log or something.
    Getting electrocuted and landing on a log. How unfortunate. XD

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
    I've never been shocked before, but my brother has this weird game where you wear these hand pads and you play arm wrestling and who ever loses gets shocked in the arm because when you lose, the back part of the hand pad has a button and it shocks you. o.o

I was too scared to play... ;;

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Electric fences hurt. I've never been /really/ zapped, but they aren't fun. D:

Lightning: Really? Oh, wow. My mom's an editor and my dad a business guy. I can't imagine them not typing right. |3;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Getting electrocuted and landing on a log. How unfortunate. XD

It was. I was laying there for 10 minutes after because I was in too much shock from what happened. XD;

Rukia Kuchiki said:
    I've never been shocked before, but my brother has this weird game where you wear these hand pads and you play arm wrestling and who ever loses gets shocked in the arm because when you lose, the back part of the hand pad has a button and it shocks you. o.o

I was too scared to play... ;;

Woah. That's pretty... strange.
    I'd play though. :x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Both my parents use e-mail for communication a lot. I know they type properly when e-mailing to co-workers and stuff so I don't get why they can't do it for me too. 8(

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
    I agree with Sorano. Are the gloves specially made, or bought somewhere?

It's an actually toy thingie you can buy. o.o

The shock feels weird because my brother put the glove on me once, but when he put it on his hand, he touched my arm and my arm died for an hour after. x_x;;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    It shocked you that hard? (Assuming so, because cows are enourmous, and you're definitely not a cow XD)

Well... yeah. XD It has to be a large enough shock for livestock to not want to go near it. So, since they are so much bigger than us... it's going to be really bad.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Well... yeah. XD It has to be a large enough shock for livestock to not want to go near it. So, since they are so much bigger than us... it's going to be really bad.
    Well, it sounds like it was pretty bad. How long ago did it happen? :O

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Cow = Hundreds to thousands of pounds.
    People = Most usually not so much.

My parent's have been zapped a number of times since they used to keep big ol' Angus and such. Eek. D:

---

I've heard of those gloves. They don't seem very fun, but I'd likely end up playing sometimes. |D;

---

Spoiled kids on TV annoy me. Rawr. =F

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back