• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    LOL! Would you rather live in the city, or on a farm though?

I'd definately rather live in the country. There are too many cars and people in the city. Plus, I like being able to see clear skies and stars at night and stuff.

Kreada said:
    Does being shocked like that leave anything as far as marks or burns? I'm guessing it would. D:

It depends. Sometimes when I get shocked, it leaves a red line from where it happened. But sometimes nothing shows up at all.

Years
    Sorano said:
    I'd definately rather live in the country. There are too many cars and people in the city. Plus, I like being able to see clear skies and stars at night and stuff.

Ah, I'd love that. I live kind of in the country, but in a small survey. Average two story house.

I really wished I lived way out in the country with neighbours so far away I couldn't see them. xD

I love staring at the night sky, I always leave my window open in bed.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I had a scar for a few years where I got an electrical burn, but... I guess that's different from a shock. o_o

I don't think I could live in the country. I love big cities too much. I like being close to everything. @_@

Years
    I had a scar for a few years where I got an electrical burn, but... I guess that's different from a shock. o_o

I don't think I could live in the country. I love big cities too much. I like being close to everything. @_@

I used to live near downtown Hamilton. But the country is more open and there's dirtbiking, paintballing, lots of stuff to do in huge open fields. The city though, I lived a five minute walk from a mall...

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    That's exactly the why I feel. I lived in a farming community a while back and I couldn't stand it.

I love all the closeness. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Even smaller cities... they're just small to me now that I've lived in the biggest city in the country for so long. :( It feels weird living anywhere else.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Even smaller cities... they're just small to me now that I've lived in the biggest city in the country for so long. :( It feels weird living anywhere else.
    The town I lived in had a population of like 4000. I didn't like it at all. It was way to small.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I used to live in Boston MA, which is like..a Major city. I moved to a small, lifeless MA Suburb like, 3 years ago with my family, and I just hate it here T_T

My parents thought it would be better for my education, which makes sense, seeing as the old school i went to just like, filled with crackheads, and there was a fistfight once every 30 minutes (I got into a fight with someone over $5 there once..XD), but things here just..suck. It's alot more lifeless, I lost alot of contact with my old friends and there's really just nothing to do. at all. The only things within 5 miles of my house is a best buy, a pizza place (With horrible food), and a post office. as you can guess from that list, most of my time is spent haning out in the best buy..playing all thier free games on display XD

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    My mom grew up in a town that's population was recorded just under 9000 in /2000/ and my dad in a town with a population just barely over 9000 in 2000. They're very, very small towns since those people are spread waaay out.

My city is thankfully much larger, with a population around 50,000. I don't mind visiting small towns, but I wouldn't want to stay in one; I'd go into theatre withdraws. D|

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    My mom grew up in a town that's population was recorded just under 9000 in /2000/ and my dad in a town with a population just barely over 9000 in 2000. They're very, very small towns since those people are spread waaay out.

My city is thankfully much larger, with a population around 50,000. I don't mind visiting small towns, but I wouldn't want to stay in one; I'd go into theatre withdraws. D|
    The city I live in has a current population of about 300k, and I like it. The only thing that I don't like about bigger city's is the traffic and higher crime rates. Here, the traffic and crime are both horrible.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    The city I live in has a current population of about 300k, and I like it. The only thing that I don't like about bigger city's is the traffic and higher crime rates. Here, the traffic and crime are both horrible.
    That seems like the perfect reason to move. My area of the city has a horrible crime rate, which is why I've been wanting to move for ages now. Heck, just last night I was woken up at around 3 AM due to three hookers fighting for nearly 40 minutes. I finally got tired of it and just ended up calling the police. Yeah, that was fun.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    That seems like the perfect reason to move. My area of the city has a horrible crime rate, which is why I've been wanting to move for ages now. Heck, just last night I was woken up at around 3 AM due to three hookers fighting for nearly 40 minutes. I finally got tired of it and just ended up calling the police. Yeah, that was fun.
    Well, I've never had to experience anything like that before, nor do I want to.

Cherrim

Years
    At least you always have something interesting to share with us from your windowsill though, Jorfe. :<

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Was it his birthday recently? That'd probably explain their presence..

(Your signature is screwed up, by the way.)
    Yeah, Jorge turned 19 on 2 January. Why are you asking? You think he hired them out?

Well, I'm running Firefox at 1280x1024, and my signature looks perfectly fine to me. Are you viewing it in IE or Opera? What's your current screen resolution?

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    FireFox 1024x768 and the only thing I notice is the text below the box is touching it. =O

---

It's tough doing homework when all the sites you're supposed to study aren't working. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back