• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
Years
  • That is a really pretty theme~ <3

I've only played Kingdom hearts a little. XD;

I'm the smart one who bought Kingdom Hearts II and I haven't even played the first one. :x

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • can u lyk spek m0ar bettar plz i cnt undrstnd u~~ >:

Anyway, I also really love Ky-chan's theme♥ It's perfect and captivating. D:
    =]
    i said i luv mah haterz =]=]
    SORANO =]
    yuu wer tha cute gurl from post your pics AGES ago =]
    remb mee~? NekroBoi =]=]

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    =]
    i said i luv mah haterz =]=]
    SORANO =]
    yuu wer tha cute gurl from post your pics AGES ago =]
    remb mee~? NekroBoi =]=]

Okay..stop. just..stop. Right now.

You see what you're doing, right? You're attracting everyone's attention here by writing in..incomprehensible newb-speak. instead of "Gurl," can't you just y'know, take the time to find the "i" on your keyboard? I mean, it's seriously not that hard ._.

..Why is it that every time I actually go in the PC chat it's dead? T_T

Years
  • Okay..stop. just..stop. Right now.

You see what you're doing, right? You're attracting everyone's attention here by writing in..incomprehensible newb-speak. instead of "Gurl," can't you just y'know, take the time to find the "i" on your keyboard? I mean, it's seriously not that hard ._.

There's a lot more people viewing this thread than I normally see.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Okay..stop. just..stop. Right now.

Don't worry, he'll go back to MySpace soon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It just hurts seeing that kind of typing on forums. Chatrooms and IM, I can tolerate (though it still bugs me) but on a forum? Where replies are meant to be thought-out and spread out instead of instantaneous? Ughh. D:

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
  • It just hurts seeing that kind of typing on forums. Chatrooms and IM, I can tolerate (though it still bugs me) but on a forum? Where replies are meant to be thought-out and spread out instead of instantaneous? Ughh. D:

I guess people think it's "cool" to write like that.

Or their trying to give themselves a sense of bad style.

:x

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years

Sad plague of the internet. I've seen far worse, but it's never fun. What's even worse I think is when it's in roleplays and stories. That is just wrong. D:

Eeergh. :x I hate getting shocked.

There's this hairdryer in one of the bathrooms here, and people always forget to unplug it from the power bar, and the way it's shaped makes your fingers slide downward (toward the outlet on the bar) when you grip it, so whenever I'm unplugging it my fingers slide down at just the right time for them to touch both metal prongs, and ZAP. @~@;;;

I haaaate hate hate it. :x

Oh gosh. That sounds really annoying and kinda dangerous. D: Hide the dryers! I have my own bathroom, so I luckily never have to worry about that, but the main bathroom usually will have a hot hair iron or something on if lots of people are getting ready. >_<

Years
  • I can't stand talking to people who write like that on msn. I don't care when they don't type with periods, commas, or capitals or anything, but like, shortcutting every word.

"heeyyyyy ill ttyl, i g2g do some hwmk"

That, is what I find annoying... Get some finger muscle and type damnit!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Eeergh. :x I hate getting shocked.

There's this hairdryer in one of the bathrooms here, and people always forget to unplug it from the power bar, and the way it's shaped makes your fingers slide downward (toward the outlet on the bar) when you grip it, so whenever I'm unplugging it my fingers slide down at just the right time for them to touch both metal prongs, and ZAP. @~@;;;

I haaaate hate hate it. :x

I live on a farm, so I'm always walking into the electric fences. This one time, I was climbing to the top of a really tall fence and I didn't know there was electric wire, and it shocked me and I fell off. D:

It hurt.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My parents type like that in trivial online things. Whenever my dad IMs me or my mom sends me an e-mail, it's flooded with chatspeak and such. You'd think that, after I send back an e-mail with perfect grammar, they'd do the same for me but... nope. :\

Years
  • My parents type like that in trivial online things. Whenever my dad IMs me or my mom sends me an e-mail, it's flooded with chatspeak and such. You'd think that, after I send back an e-mail with perfect grammar, they'd do the same for me but... nope. :\

I've never heard of a parent who doesn't type properly. I feel complete opposite and out of place now. xD

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • I live on a farm, so I'm always walking into the electric fences. This one time, I was climbing to the top of a really tall fence and I didn't know there was electric wire, and it shocked me and I fell off. D:

It hurt.
    Ack. That sounds like it really must have hurt. I've never actually been shocked by something electric before. I guess that must be a good thing. D:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I live on a farm, so I'm always walking into the electric fences. This one time, I was climbing to the top of a really tall fence and I didn't know there was electric wire, and it shocked me and I fell off. D:

It hurt.
    That kind of sucks XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back