• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It's quite interesting seeing the tables being turned~
    Kinda weird seeing y'all as regular members. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well, I barely remember you when you weren't a mod~ XD;
    I could get used to the steel blue username. :x -shot-

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yeah, well, too bad none of us so-called "Moderators" have actual access to the Mod CP. This place could use a little tidying up...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh, back to normal we all go. At least I got a screenshot for the lulz. :>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh, there we go~
    The button looked mega-tacky without the coloured username. XD;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    You gave us the badges, but not the actual power and authority that go with them. Why? Were you concerned that we would use our newfound abilities to overthrow you in a bloody coup? I know that the vast majority of us can't be trusted to be mere Moderators, much less Staff Administrators, but still.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    You gave us the badges, but not the actual power and authority that go with them. Why? Were you concerned that we would use our newfound abilities to overthrow you in a bloody coup? I know that the vast majority of us can't be trusted to be mere Moderators, much less Staff Administrators, but still.

I gotta say I do agree with this...I mean you could at least let us play for a bit. ;~; I mean couldnt we have gotten the option to lock threads? I mean I wouldnt mind if it was the little things. It wasnt that much fun just having the badge and colors...o_o

Lol, I already got my screen caps for my modship and adminship. 8D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    You're actually wondering why they didn't give you any powers? :x ha. Chaos.
    It was just an April Fools joke, you can't expect that much.

Lash

Years
    You're actually wondering why they didn't give you any powers? :x ha. Chaos.
    It was just an April Fools joke, you can't expect that much.

Well, it was still a good little joke. When I saw it, first I freaked out, being all, "WTF IS ALL THIS?" then I remembered the date. Haha, I cracked up like no other at my own stupidity and the entire joke.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    That joke sparked too many negative reactions in people. It was a joke. It worked. Almost the entire community was tricked for a few seconds at least, or caught off-guard. APRIL FOOLS!!

...-_-;

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I left my computer on sleep while viewing a user's profile. So when I refreshed the page later, I was like... "No. Freaking. Way. T__T". XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back