• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Daydreamin? That's just a song. His only two albums are Food & Liquor and the Cool.

And then there's a whole heap of other stuffz 8D;

Now stack that cheese.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Oh you don't have to look for anything, I'll search for it myself when I have the time.

And yeah songs not within them, haha.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Alt. Rock is a bit too mello for me...It always reminds me of a waiting room at the dentist.
    Always.

Haha, I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at that XD;

But yeah, I prefer really upbeat songs, anything on the slow side tends to be depressing, in my opinion :x

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I listen to a bit of everything. But I guess my main music is Rock, Pop, alt. Rock and metal. It just depends on my mood.
    The only things I dont really listen to are bluegrass, folk, and much rap :<

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    The music I listen to almost always comes from an anime, or from a game. It's kind of sad, but all the OSTs I have, and even just singles is in an anime or in a game.

Your banner *__* Yoko <3333

That's not that sad, Andy XD You know what's sad? Listening to elevator music for fun.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Some elevators have really good tunes. ._.'
    So do the songs they have when you are on hold.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    They're unique, that's for sure. The sound, I mean. It's very... ermm.. bouncy? XD;

I like the polka dots on the umbrella in your sig, Yuna. Just to let you know :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, Andy I think I'm in your boat these days. I don't really remember the last time I actually added any contemporary music to my library. Pretty much all of it is comprisd of game music and OSTs, with some movie and anime soundtracks thrown in for good measure.

It makes me a little sad because I used to adore discovering new music and artists and now... I just don't care anymore. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I don't discover new artists anymore, either, unless someone shoves them at me. I just listen to the same fifteen songs or so on repeat for hundreds of consecutive plays 8D;;

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Yeah, I'm like Kylie-Chan. When I get new songs in my itunes, I'll buy like 10-15 songs at a time, and listen to them over and ober and over for weeks until I can't stnd em 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back