• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    my old skool never did that either. -.- lucky! I did 1 time my junior year go & get milk & it turned to be milk from like March of 2000! x.x

Years
    My school serves tea and coffee, since it's a high school and the teachers like to get their coffees too. :P

There's lots of drinks, but not really anything like milkshakes or slushies, however there's a corner store not too far down the road.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    My school never offers hot chocolate because my school's poor. -__-;
    LOL!!
    Thats sad... but in a funny way...
    My school... Yeah, we do get free drinks sometimes... but most of the time ya have to like pay... the cafeteria ain't that bad but one time, i found like a fly in my juice... now that is wicked sick... and i already drank like half the glass...

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Yeah my school serves the best Sweet Tea ever. I wonder why it's so good, but it's probably that they add loads of sugar. o_o'

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    My school has a coffee shop. But it is also a college. XD But my high school never had tea or coffee, but there was a coffee shop near by and everyone always went there to get their coffee or smooties before school.

Years
    Near my school there's a pizza store and a corner store, and a little drive down the road there's a few restaurants and fast food places. Our lunches are 76 minutes long, which is more than enough if you ask me. XD

Years
    LOL!! Gosh, never thought of that... Dang, im so burning my school down... Somebody pass me a blowtorch or whatever...

76 minutes?? Thats more than an hour!! Sweet!!!

Yeah, they used to only be around 40 minutes which was pretty good time to me, but 76 minutes it sometimes gets pretty boring.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Dude, how can that be boring? You can do a lot of things in an hour...
    Like take a nap... LOL!!! Or i dunno... do something fun...
    I only have like 45 minutes... which i eat during that time... I get my nap during math class ^^

Years
    Dude, how can that be boring? You can do a lot of things in an hour...
    Like take a nap... LOL!!! Or i dunno... do something fun...
    I only have like 45 minutes... which i eat during that time... I get my nap during math class ^^

A lot of the time I'm just sitting around with friends, and unless we have a soccer ball or tennis ball we really have nothing to do. XD

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Yeah, school is all about the people. I mean by friends... I only look forward goin to school because of my friends...
    A lot of the time I'm just sitting around with friends, and unless we have a soccer ball or tennis ball we really have nothing to do. XD
    LOL!! What can you do with a tennis ball?

Years
    70 minutes?! O.O how slow do you eat lunch?! XD

Yeah, school is all about the people. I mean by friends... I only look forward goin to school because of my friends...
    LOL!! What can you do with a tennis ball?

Well... the first like 20 minutes to half hour we have our lunches done. After that we try and find something to do, which normally ends up in us going outside climbing a tree or something really dumb... sometimes I'd rather be in class than be at lunch. XD

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    xD
    I used to do that o.o

Randomly climb every tree in my way :D

But Lunch for me goes quickly... 20 mins to order (The bloody canteen line is so long) and 5 mins to eat... o.o
    And we get 30 Mins lunch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back