• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Well they're really small birds, so they're kinda... personal size. xD; Aside from that we have pretty standard stuff too. Mashed potatoes and salad, normally. :x

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • My family doesn't treat it religiously, as much as my mom might claim otherwise. We haven't been to a Christmas mass in something like 6 years. We just treat it as a family holiday and a time of togetherness. :x

Yeah, that makes sense, considering Christmas isn't celebrating your birthday. ;x

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I love Christmas dinner. The food is my favourite part. I eat most of the things that are on the table.

In a few years best part of my day will change.

Years
  • I love Christmas dinner. The food is my favourite part. I eat most of the things that are on the table.

In a few years best part of my day will change.

I don't understand what you mean by the second part, but I as well eat just about everything on the table. Mmmm I've got a gingerbread man right now. xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • It was about me being able to spend the day with and wake up next to my girlfriend (Suki). Only a few people would get it.

I love gingerbread men. I have them in the summer though. I get loads of mince pies to eat.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • It was about me being able to spend the day with and wake up next to my girlfriend (Suki). Only a few people would get it.

I love gingerbread men. I have them in the summer though. I get loads of mince pies to eat.

o.O
    umm say what?

:( i dont know what gingerbread men taste like :( but i know what gingerbread tastes like... disgusting xDxD
    Mince pies... xD i dont eat pies either xD
    i love Momo... These are Traditional Nepalese Dumplings =]
    Yummm =]=]

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • :( i dont know what gingerbread men taste like :( but i know what gingerbread tastes like... disgusting xDxD
    Mince pies... xD i dont eat pies either xD
    i love Momo... These are Traditional Nepalese Dumplings =]
    Yummm =]=]

I hate gingerbread men... I can't stand the taste of it. D:

Mince pies are nice for lunch on a cold day in Winter at school. ^.^

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • =] yesh. the best cookies/biscuts are ANZAC biscuts no?
    :D:D yesh =]=]

Lol i broke the ice xD after razer's random comment no1 knew what to say xD (not trying to be mean... if it sounds mean, i'm really really sorry =] )

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I can't remember having ANZAC cookies before.... D: Maybe I'll go get some this coming ANZAC Day.

Chocolate Chip cookes are <3

Years
  • Chocolate Chip cookies + Milk = <3

What's an ANZAC cookie?

And P.S. could I ask what would be better: My current signature, or this:

Konata-Ty.gif

I don't want it rated, just what would be better.

Years
  • Current: Kagami Hiiragi - Lucky Star
    Naughty Freak: Konata Izumi - Lucky Star

They aren't actual images from the show, so don't think that because of this the show is terrible.

I like Konata so much better than Kagami, but the Kagami one is so amazing and have been getting great comments on it.

Those ANZAC cookies look tasty... :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back