• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Heh, I didn't like Galazy too much for two reasons: compared to Sunshine, it was too easy, and the spin jump was way tooooo overused. If they had polished these two parts, it would have been better.

I'm liking Wario Land 5 better as platformer, really.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    I have a Wii. It's really nice. Of course, SMG, LoZ: TP, and MP3 are all amazing.

I hate Brawl, though. It's not nearly as good as Melee.

This is why.

Then again, that's my opinion. But please, just watch the epicness.

Does anyone have N, the freeware game, where you're a ninja?

That game's great. Hard, but great.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    How can you get tired of Super Mario Galaxy? 0_o
    Easy. I was going through and doing everything before I realized I was forcing myself to do it and I wasn't having any fun at all. So I rushed through the last two galaxies or whatever and beat the game right away so I could stop playing without feeling guilty. Linear game is linear... even if that makes me a hypocrite because my favourite genre is JRPG but shh. <_<

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    What're y'all talkin about 8( Mario Galaxy was awesome, in my opinion. Very repetitive, yeah, but I still liked it. And I was uh, about two stars away from getting all 150 or whatever, and then I just completely lost interest and went and beat it :'D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I get bored of games really quickly. XD; I always feel bad because in most instances, I'll play a game and get bored with it halfway through and play another game. So, I have a bunch of games but I'm only halfway through most of them and have only actually beaten a handful of them.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    Mario Galaxy was a great game in my opinion, once you get all 150 stars theres the alternate storyline with luigi, which is somewhat harder, the only challenge I found very difficult in that game was when you had to go to that haunted galaxy where you find luigi and you have to fight that gint rock moster while the daredevil comet is in orbit, THAT was hard.

Years
    Mario Galaxy... with Luigi...that haunted galaxy

I didn't like Mario Galaxy. I did like the level designs, they are awesome. I've never been huge for Mario outside the sports spinoffs like Mario Tennis & Kart.

And that "Ghostly Galaxy" was annoying with that "searchlight" floor.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Mario Tennis may be the best sport series I've ever played. I hope they come out with another one. Nintendo really nailed down the mechanics for Tennis.

The Beach Bowl level in SMG got frustrating, with the water physics. And it took a little while to find all the Purple Coins there, too.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Heh, I didn't like Galazy too much for two reasons: compared to Sunshine, it was too easy, and the spin jump was way tooooo overused. If they had polished these two parts, it would have been better.

I'm liking Wario Land 5 better as platformer, really.
    Sunshine was a winner in every sense of the word. :D

seinyuuN/A said:
    Mario Tennis may be the best sport series I've ever played. I hope they come out with another one. Nintendo really nailed down the mechanics for Tennis.

The Beach Bowl level in SMG got frustrating, with the water physics. And it took a little while to find all the Purple Coins there, too.
    I loved Mario Tennis, very addicting & fun.

Years
    Thats a good point. The "environment" levels of Galaxy are the better ones. Like the "Lava Fields" and "Water" ones. Those penguins, though cute, annoyed me a bit. Was pretty cool oing all that diving stuff. And skating on fire is about as rare a gaming feature as underwater FPS gameplay.

Makes me look back on that Temple of Poseidon portion to the legend of Kratos...

In terms of fictional penguins, I only ever liked Pengu, the Pokemon penguins, and that troop from the Madagscar movie/(s).

~"Waah-waah"~

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years

You mean for the N64, or another version? Cause I have the N64 version, and it is awesome.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    I personally like brawl, but maybe Aizuke you could try renting a wii with brawl. that would be good, also another good game I think is mario kart wii wi-fi is awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back