• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I got a Wii the Christmas right after they came out :'D; The only way we did was because my aunt had a friend who worked at Target, and she set aside one of those coupons that gets you one when the next shipment comes in for me, and thus I got my Wii :>

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I had a wii 2 weeks after they came out, the next summer, I was running out of cash for rent and had to sell it. at least I had gotten a ds for christmas from my parents

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I got my Wii almost a year after it was released. I had to order it in from Amazon Germany, because there weren't any at all in this country.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Ha ha I won mine in a bet!
    I was playing poker for the first time and I won it, The bets moved on to stranger stuff after a wii but Im not sure i should go into it XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I lined up for over an hour in the freezing cold on launch day.. only to come back empty handed. My dad checked back at several stores on his way home from work everyday trying to find one (it was going to be an early Christmas present from my parents to my brother and I). He didn't actually manage to get one until the end of January. :| They were IMPOSSIBLE to find here unless you could line up on the morning a store got a shipment which isn't really an option when both parents work. @_@;

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I actually got my Wii this year around the mid summer. But I really don't have much Wii games right now, so I hope I'll get plenty of Wii games for this Christmas.

Jolty-kun

Years
    OMGAWDZ. It's been years/or maybe one that I've posted here. Things seem different. (:
    I got my Wii last year, and so far I've had like 20 games so farr. Best, by far is Super Mario Galaxy. Second is Brawl. (;

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    Brawl, I thought, was rather disappointing. It got boring a lot faster than Melee did.
    For the Wii, all I have is Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (which has to be one of the most awesome Star Wars games ever), Pokemon Battle Revolution (which was surprisingly fun), Metroid Prime 3 (I bought a Wii for this, primarily...) and Resident Evil 4 (because I'd played it for Gamecube and I wanted my own copy)
    I'm planning on getting Tomb Raider Anniversary and Underworld, because Lara Croft is making a return to form, but I'm mostly a handheld person now.
    Although that said, I DID buy an Xbox360 today...

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I got my Wii on launch day, I pre-ordered it beforehand so I wasn't dissapointed. My dad made a packet though, because the store delivered and charged him for two, so he sold the spare one for £400 on eBay. 220 quid profit. Sorted.

I actually like Brawl, but only if you're playing against friends. The adventure mode is cool, but I don't want to go back and play through it again. I mainly just play it online ither against randomers or against friends.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    SSE in Brawl was TONS of fun playing through with my brother and, later, with my friend. We made up our own dialogue for the whole thing. XD

Brawl is really the only game I like on the Wii though. o_o

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Brawl is the only game I'll play on the Wii. I have Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy as well, but I find that as good as they are, I get tired of them very quickly. :x With Brawl, though, it's easier to kind of make your own fun, so I have yet to get tired of it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    How can you get tired of Super Mario Galaxy? 0_o

I dunno, I just did. D: It's a really good game, don't get me wrong, and I can't get enough of its adorableness. I just get tired of games really easily. ;;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I got kinda tired because I kept losing (Fail gamer is fail ;_;) / didn't have the time. But otherwise, Super Mario Galaxy is an awesome game.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    That's for the Wii, right? I have Mario Party 8, and Mario Kart Wii, I've never seen Mario Galaxy though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back