• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • im not young! and im a little older today =D

i've always wanted to know what drugs are like. maybe one day =D

Dude. You're 10. Don't even say crap like that. XD;

Wow. When I was 10, I sure wasn't saying things like that.

Don't even joke about wanting to take drugs or see what they're like. They are not worth it.

And that last bit about wanting to know what drugs are like and one day. Don't be ridiculous. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Try popcorn instead of drugs. Just as addictive and probably as effective.

-likes popcorn-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We have a popcorn maker, so I made (well technically not really made, but... popped the corn?) it and then took some to school today.

It surprises me that we had any left for school. XD

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • LOL! I like popcorn, but eating too much gets my lips all oily. =/

Haha, I'm currently addicted to chocolate. All the Valentines' Day chocolate is going for super-cheap! *pats stockpile of chocolate*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That's mainly with the buttered popcorn though...

Chocolate gets boring after a while. Though Easter is soon... so I guess I'll be eating alot then.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Chocolate does NOT get boring. Not if you intake it with a nice doze of orange juice and water..... to replenish lost sense and liquid from the body after eating the heavy amount of chocolate that... I always do.

Chocolate fc *hinthint*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah... like if I have popcorn after chocolate, chocolate isn't that boring.

Or salt and vinegar. 8D

-Not as popcorn obsessed as it seems-

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The popcorn we have for sale here is always soaked in caramel and is sweet, though I love it salty. It sucks... T^T And chocolate.. I just don't like.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    D: I love chocolate! I never gets boring to me!

Popcorn is meh.. it's okay, but it sorta gets too much after a while.

Well, sometimes I get an occasional urge to have chocolate, but the overall taste and it's messiness just doesn't appeal to me. One problem with having chocolate in a hot tropical area is that it melts.. FAST. T^T And I can't ever manage to get my hands on milk chocolate- everybody here seems obsessed with dark chocolate. Fer them, it's "DARK CHOCOLATE", point blank. -cries-

One of my greatest dreams is to have popcorn soaked in butter and salt. Caramel gets extremely sickening after a while.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Milk chocolate is what I live off in school afternoons.... and coffee, of course.
    Dark chocolate is only for special occasions.... like when you're real depressed or at your grandma's and stuff..... at least for us here ^^

At cinema though, popcorn is teh shti.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Milk chocolate is what I live off in school afternoons.... and coffee, of course.
    Dark chocolate is only for special occasions.... like when you're real depressed or at your grandma's and stuff..... at least for us here ^^

If only I could have milk chocolate more often, maybe I'd like chocolate more. I like Pocky too.. but they don't have that at all here. T-T Coffee! Man, coffee's like anime to me! Could live without but can't! XD

If only it could be like that for my family. Milk chocolate is blasphemy for them XD

Ah... I don't think I've had any other type of popcorn ^^"

Zet

Years
  • Well, sometimes I get an occasional urge to have chocolate, but the overall taste and it's messiness just doesn't appeal to me. One problem with having chocolate in a hot tropical area is that it melts.. FAST. T^T And I can't ever manage to get my hands on milk chocolate- everybody here seems obsessed with dark chocolate. Fer them, it's "DARK CHOCOLATE", point blank. -cries-

One of my greatest dreams is to have popcorn soaked in butter and salt. Caramel gets extremely sickening after a while.

I think america would have your soaked in butter and salt popcorn considering they have a wide range of unhealthy food

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I think america would have your soaked in butter and salt popcorn considering they have a wide range of unhealthy food

Sounds good! XD I'd love to have something unhealthy for once, lol. Unhealthy, fattening, and all the likes. Something worse than McDonalds, too. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There's a lot of unhealthy food in the rest of the world too, mind you..... but yeah, I've heard there's A LOT of unhealthy food in America.... ^^

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    What you have been hearing is true. America is full of unhealthy food. (look at me for instance :()

Spoiler:

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    i need to lose weight badly and starting getting more muscles

Then exercise and cut back on unhealthy food. Simple and easy.

I wouldn't know about how unhealthy the food in America is, but around here it can be pretty unhealthy- though I'm not sure if it's the unhealthy (as in fattening) that we're referring to, although a good dose of it probably would be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back