• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Me, I'm shooting for 20K... I'll get there one day. XD

I think he lost posts due to the DCC recount. And I might catch him, who knows.

And that just shows how little you know about me.

Silly :3 Of course I don't know much about you. I haven't spoken to you in what.. years, has it been?

Azzie: :3 Don't you worry, Dear! Your postcount will be up and large in no time~ Just remember to have fun and relax <3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Omg, Chikara your signature. o3o
    I have the same brush pack that you have! XD
    I used it for my current signature actually. I like those brushes~

A lot of people have it. I made use of the huge one no one uses though (b' ')b
    Hazuki has it too :D

I was looking at yours the other day, and saw the post where you showed the original image... You have patience. Patience I don't have ;-;

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    A lot of people have it. I made use of the huge one no one uses though (b' ')b
    Hazuki has it too :D

I was looking at yours the other day, and saw the post where you showed the original image... You have patience. Patience I don't have ;-;

I love making images like this :3
    Yeah, it took me a couple of hours to finish it and get all of the colors right, but in the end I might use this all month! XD
    I wish I could do more than make signatures. I'm not sure what else you can do with graphic editing like this though...:\

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I love the different shapes of the boxes, it's really cool like that~ XD;

I've only now started using brushes in my graphics. Before, I tried to make my own but... it failed. :(

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Chibi-chan: I really like it :]
    I can't stand only using one brush set per banner though. I use like 5 ;-;

Scarlet: If you want some good brush sites, lemme know \o/~

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Thank yooooooou. :3 I have a small collection of decent brushes but it doesn't hurt to make more. I made a grunge pack a month ago and it's served me okay, but it's not good enough for actual distribution. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm also a Photoshop 7 user! :D It's slightly difficult for me to find brushes 'cause the really good ones I want are CS or higher... I'm one PS off from all the good stuff. ;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've only recently started using textures and before that, I'd only been using brushes for a while. I always felt it was cheating or something but now I've just stopped caring. XD; Most of the textures and brushes I have are icon-sized though, which is probably why I have such trouble making full sigs or banners these days. :(

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I agree. All the good vector brushes are CS only e_e;
    If you look around though you'll find a ton of old brushes that are as cool as any CS >:P
    I never use textures. They confuse me D:
    I just make my own using brushes...

Years
    • H
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    I use Photoshop Elements 3.
    I'm not very good.
    & don't use brushes. ._.;
    Which might be why I'm not very good... xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back