• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Meh...I don't find South Park that funny. I dunno...I don't find many shows funny D:

The only shows I've ever laughed at that I can recall in order of laffs:

-The Colbert Show
    - The Emperor's New School
    - SNL
    - Invader Zim
    - Spongebob

Everything else is corny or filled with groundling humor.

Not trying to say you're wrong but.

I find Spongebob sort of corny, and filled with groundling humor. :x

&& TENS. But they sometimes, depending on the episodes, they are good.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    MadTV makes me laugh. Family Guy too.
    Robot Chicken also, but that show is hit-or-miss. Severely.

The Oblongs and Home Movies, anyone?

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Meh...I don't find South Park that funny. I dunno...I don't find many shows funny D:

-The Colbert Show
    - SNL
    - Invader Zim
    - Spongebob

YAY FOR STEPHEN COLBERT! :D:D:D I love him so much <333 I absolutely love South Park ^^ And SpongeBob. SBSP is my fave cartoon EVER >w< SpongeBob is, like, my hero, because of this quote-
    Mr. Krabs: That hat makes you look like a girl.
    SpongeBob: Am I a pretty girl?

He asks if he's a pretty girl >w< He doesn't go "That's so gay!" or anything. XD Which is why I love him. Because I also love it when I get mistaken for the opposite sex, as long as I'm still attractive >w<

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Spongebob has innocence, that's why. He's pretty much a kid at heart.

Makes you wonder how old he's suppose to be, I mean.. He's old enough to get a job and drive a car, but he has a mindset of a 8 year old.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Spongebob has innocence, that's why. He's pretty much a kid at heart.

Makes you wonder how old he's suppose to be, I mean.. He's old enough to get a job and drive a car, but he has a mindset of a 8 year old.
    Truth! That's why I love him. We should all be in touch with our inner child. X]

I admire SpongeBob so much, though, even though he's a fictional character... XD; I just love how he doesn't seem to let things upset him too much. So I try to be more like him [it's hard... not living in a pineapple under the sea... XD] and not let things get to me too badly. And he always tries to be nice to everybody, so I do too [honestly! I'm getting much better at it than I used to be XD]

As for his age, that's always been a question of mine, too. XD Though I don't think our rules apply so much underwater >>; =P The world of SpongeBob is so weird, I stopped trying to understand it LONG ago. XD

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
    I'm probably going to not talk about anything that anyone else is talking about right now, just as I haven't read one post in here yet.. but that'll change.

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
    I actually used to have a phase where every day i'd come home from school, this is about 4 or so years ago now, i'd watch the SpongeBob movie... it was ace :3

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    :O I used to watch sponge bob every day :D Until a week later, my dad decided the cable was too expensive and got rid of it... :D

(Yes.. I used to watch spongebob everyday... for a week)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    (Yes.. I used to watch spongebob everyday... for a week)
    Well that wasn't a very long period of interest... xD

There was a phase in my life when I used to love Spongebob. Does anyone else remember the episode that had three different endings? I was at my friend's sleep-over party and we actually voted on that. Gosh... that was so long ago.

Though, I thought Spongebob got cancelled quite a long time ago, but I suppose they kept making them despite the article I had read. I don't think I would watch them now, as it seems way too juvenile for my tastes. None-the-less, Spongebob will always have a peice of my childhood. ;D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I used to watch Spongebob when it was those good o'l jokes of old seasons by then, until they start to get not-so great jokes to me for newer seasons.

I never got intrested of watching South Park, but I do like laughing alot of Simpsons and Family Guy ^^

-The Colbert Show
    - SNL
    - Invader Zim
    - Spongebob

Those are funny^ nuff said. ;P

I have also found two knew shows on Cartoon Network, not adult swim I might add, that are amzingly funny. What they are called is "The Marvelous Mis-Adventures of Flapjack", and "Chowder". Most people who watch doen't think its funny and just find it wierd, or stupid. I dunno maybe its just me, but I love these shows and its strangeness that just makes me chuckle.

You guys who have an open mind for strange, yet hilarious shows that are geared for a younger populous should check em out.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Chowder! Tater Tot showed me a clip to that, and I love it. XD

Yay for shows with randomness in it, though it reminds me of Foster's home of imaginary friends. :3

Good show too. :D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Invader Zim was the best show ever.
    Pheanius (OMG SPPPPP) & Ferb and Chowder is the runner ups.

Those are my top shows.
    I have never enjoyed a show more than these three.
    It's funny how they're kids shows as well.

It just shows me that the little kids are getting screwed over with thier shows.
    (Face PWNS Pegro opossuim)

What really catches my attention though is that Flapjack, Chowder, and Invader Zim are all suposiviley kids shows. But kids that watch Cartoon Network regularly, don't enjoy it as much as older and more mature kids. Usualy they rather be watching Ben 10, Spongebob, and that show with the dog that talks xD

Then again I loved Invader Zim when I was their age, maybe I'm special. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    The only kid's show I can still watch and legitimately enjoy......The Angry Beavers. If only for the jokes you could make about the title, but I always found the show hilarious. Never got into Invader Zim, it freaked me out when it premiered and the animation seemed too....unusual for me to really like the show. On the topic of shows that make me laugh and laugh a lot, I've got to give credit to: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, The Office UK and US, Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson, Conan O'Brien, old Saturday Night Live, and both South Park and Robot Chicken are hit-or-miss with me when I watch the episodes.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Hm. I don't remember laughing or being amused at any kid's cartoon. Maybe once or twice on a random episode of a random show, but really, nothing big.

There are, however, two anime that have made me laugh out loud: Seto no Hanayome and Potemayo. I've rewatched them more than once, and I laughed just as hard every time. Seriously.

edit; Actually, I did lol at one episode from Sheep in the Big City. Now that was an awesome show.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Oh goodness. XD The Angry Beavers was just about the best show Nickolodean had. I'm not really sure I remember many other shows on there, besides Rugrats and CatDog and maybe some others if I was refreshed, but either way, that show was great.

I'm really fond of Two and a Half Men. The humor in that show is perfect. I've never seen a funnier show. That's just about the only comedic show I'll watch, besides Rules of Engagement and a couple others. XD But mainly Two and a Half Men. :x

As for other shows, Heroes, Lost, 24, and Supernatural are my top picks at the moment. All four present amazing storylines and are great. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back