• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I think someone brought a BB gun to our school once....He got arrested obviously XD

Other than a few random bomb threats, nothing too major happened at my highschool.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I remember a girl getting kicked out for threatening to kill everyone the next or something like that. :/

But yeah, my school's pretty boring.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Everyone's school seems extremely strict compared to mine. People bring stuff and do stuff in school and they don't get in trouble. My highschool has a rule where if the teacher doesn't see you doing anything, you can't get in trouble. If a teacher walks into a bathroom full of cigarette smoke, but he/she doesn't see a kid physically smoking (even if the cigarette is in the garbage), he/she can't do anything about it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I don't recall a bomb threat at my school, but we had an unexpected visitor as a result of it happening at another....

It happened a few years ago, around Christmas time. The Prime Minister had planned to come to my city to speak at a local high school, which wasn't the one I went to. However, there was a bomb threat in that school the day before he was to arrive. So his plans changed slightly, and he ended up coming to my high school! :D

I can imagine my principal's face that day....Um, sir, the Prime Minister is not going to that other school. He's coming here....this afternoon!

PS-I can joke about this because the bomb threat was fake. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I much prefer homeschooling or virtual schooling to going to a real one <3 At a regular school you're there for 7 or so hours, and with virtual school it only takes me about 3 or so hours to do my work each day, meaning I can sleep in to 12 or 1 and not feel bad about it :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I much prefer homeschooling or virtual schooling to going to a real one <3 At a regular school you're there for 7 or so hours, and with virtual school it only takes me about 3 or so hours to do my work each day, meaning I can sleep in to 12 or 1 and not feel bad about it :D
    Exactly like me I prefer homeschooling much more than public school, it only takes a short amount of time to do your work,besides sitting at school for several hours. About the sleeping part I never sleep in, always up early in the morning doing my work,so I have free time in the afternoon.

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
    My school sucks. It's a private school and the rules are so strict. Even though I am the smartest student there, being in grade 7 when it goes up to grade 9. I said damn and got in trouble. Oh my...

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    My school toillets work...I think. Does anyone actually use the toillets at school? O.o I've used em once and this is my 5th year :S 1 time too many.
    Well, for guys, urinals don't count :>

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    o__o;;

That's... really stupid. Did they somehow think it was the backpacks fault or something? >_>

Iunno. I guess they considered it a safety issue. Thought the rooms/floors were too cluttered with 25-30 backpacks scattered about. If everyone would just hang them on the back of their chair where they should be, I don't think it would have been a problem though. Oh well, it wasn't really a big deal. They gave us a few extra minutes to get from class to class since we had to stop at our locker to get our different books for each class. So yeah, that was one good thing that came out of it.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    We throw ours under the desk :3
    Our year 12's welcomed the new overseas students by drawing a very large, male body part on the new basketball court :S
    Well in some classes bags conceal food/psp's/nds's. In others bags are weapons and food isn't concealed...
    Year 11 = Bludge :3

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    My school toillets work...I think. Does anyone actually use the toillets at school? O.o I've used em once and this is my 5th year :S 1 time too many.
    Well, for guys, urinals don't count :>
    I use the toilets at my school all the time. :x But that's only because they're excessively clean. The principal needs to sort out his priorities, I guess.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Yeah, I guess we are pretty lucky. The worst I've ever experienced was somebody forgetting to flush. But that's nothing compared to some of the horror stories I've heard in the past.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Wow at my college no one has flushed like...ever. There was human excrement in the sink today but then again I have seen worse in there (Condoms and underwear in the cubicles o.0)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back