• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The only thing my family has ever won was a surround sound home movie theater system, right after we bought the same exact one the previous week. We ended up selling it to some guy for $200 more than it originally costs, so it was a pretty good deal XD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well considering you didn't need one, and you got more money back then you originally wanted, I'd say that's a pretty good deal. :) As for be, I think the best thing I won was a crowd cheering me on at a Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament. :D

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Today, we had the craziest storm ever. It usually doesn't happen here on June 1, because I like all my June 1st's to be sunny and to think about that Summer Solstice again in around 20 days.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I wish I could have a crowd cheering for me :L
    When I was on my schools basketball team last year I made a three pointer in the last 10 seconds, I was expecting a good reaction, but seeing as we were at the school of the opposing team, I got popcorn thrown at me -.-

Anyways, time to watch more anime, chow~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Popcorn throwing, sounds like a school cinema trip. For some reason my friends are perfectly civilised in public places unless they were being taken out by the school on a trip.

I might try and sleep for a second time, or I guess I could rewatch a little more Strawberry Panic. Meh.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    We never had popcorn thrown at us at our school or any type of food. I'm assuming you're talking about high school because I used to watch football games until I could get in for free because I was helping but I'd watch what the cheerleaders do and go into the top of the teacher's booth and see how he records the score until it was time to go home every Friday night.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    My school isn't so civilized when going out to public places. I don't go to schoo anymore, since I finished, but I know our school got banned from the public restaurant buffet place, which totally wasn't my fault. Apparently we broke the ice-cream machine, but I wasn't there, so I didn't know about it.

It's a funny story if you ask me. :3

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    After a play I played in, we all went to a restaurant to go out to eat dinner late and there was a lot of people there. We were all behaved as far as I can remember and then we all went home when the party was over. It's sad that your school couldn't believe like one of our high schools and even we're in America.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My school isn't so civilized when going out to public places.

Same with mine. All out sports teams would always get into fights, even if we won, we still would. Then we would have our coaches tell us how big ghetto hood rats we are then we'd have to run all day in practice the next day. Ah, I kinda miss those days seeing as I can't go back XD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Lol ghetto hood rats. I wonder what they look like. :/
    My school never really went out here and there all that much, or at least I didn't go, but I remember one time I know someone who was wagging (playing truancy) and broke his leg from doing so. It was funny, they tried to jump over a lake or something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Lol ghetto hood rats. I wonder what they look like. :/
    My school never really went out here and there all that much, or at least I didn't go, but I remember one time I know someone who was wagging (playing truancy) and broke his leg from doing so. It was funny, they tried to jump over a lake or something.
    What, my team mates?

Lol at your story. A block away from me, I saw some kid jumping off their roof onto a trampoline, it looked like fun, up until one of them bounced back and fell on the pavement. I could still hear that cracking sound in my head ;;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ...Ummm..
    I shudder to ask, but what were his injuries after his fall?
    I can guess, but...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Ouch. I was going to moan about how terribly unorganised my school's walkathon was, but I think a teacher falling out of a four-story building tops anything I was about to say...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back