• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've actually never read any of the PokéSpecial manga, so I have no idea what it's like. If they made a mini series based around it, like Pokemon Chronicles, which DIDN'T focus around Ash, I'd totally go for that. :D
    PokeSpecial would be one of the those series you could easily work into an anime since there are definite start and stop points. Heck, you could turn each saga into a 50 episode anime and then make a 13/26 episode series based on the remake sagas.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    PokeSpecial would be one of the those series you could easily work into an anime since there are definite start and stop points. Heck, you could turn each saga into a 50 episode anime and then make a 13/26 episode series based on the remake sagas.

Sadly the anime and pokespecial both exists to promote the sales on the games, so doubt they will make an anime to promote the manga =(

Will be one joyous day if pokespecial is made into an anime~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Considering that BW were supposed to have changes geared toward retaining older fans of the franchise (personal note from an older fan: I burned out on BW before I even made it to the Elite 4), you'd think that this would also be reflected in other marketing ventures like the animated series. All I know is that there's supposedly a very, very slightly more mature/dark/whatever series running in some shounen magazine right now, but that's it.

Spoiler:

Years
    Hohoho. I wish there could be some sort of trans-dimentional traveling machine out there that can take me to a parallel universe where Nintendo saw the light. :3

Or, they could just make one. u-u

AND I READ BLEACH. <3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Hohoho. I wish there could be some sort of trans-dimentional traveling machine out there that can take me to a parallel universe where Nintendo saw the light. :3

Or, they could just make one. u-u
    Nintendo is a publicly-traded company, isn't? Start trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and attempt to buy a majority of Nintendo's shares.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Considering that BW were supposed to have changes geared toward retaining older fans of the franchise (personal note from an older fan: I burned out on BW before I even made it to the Elite 4), you'd think that this would also be reflected in other marketing ventures like the animated series. All I know is that there's supposedly a very, very slightly more mature/dark/whatever series running in some shounen magazine right now, but that's it.

Spoiler:

I think they tried to do that with the anime not by having a ton of links to the original series, but by going back to the pace of story from then. There aren't like 30 episodes of fillers between badges anymore and by episode 30 you already have a major battle between Team Rocket and the new team from this set of games.

And this just reminds I really need to catch up again.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Has anyone read Karakudorioji Ultimo? (good thing I had it right beside me.) It's one of the new Shonen Jump Manga's where the co-author of many famous American Comics like X-men and Spiderman has a mangaka make a manga on his original concept.

It's about two mechanical boys, one is pure good and the other is pure evil. They have to fight to see which is stronger. They have to have a master, when they have one they get stronger. It's about their fight in Toyko.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years

Nintendo is a publicly-traded company, isn't? Start trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and attempt to buy a majority of Nintendo's shares.

This is your mission if you choose to accept it: go back and time and assassinate Yamauchi Hiroshi, iron-fisted and ultraconservative Japanese CEO who has been shaping Nintendo policy since long before they were even a game company. He prides himself on having never played a video game in his entire life and holds an intense loathing for RPG fans despite knowing about as much about gaming as King Tut's mummified corpse. He is our enemy. He is preventing our desired present and future from existing.

Without the charismatic guidance of a majority shareholder who wants to see a vibrant and creative company, we've only seen Old Farmer Ninty stumble out of his ivory farmhouse every morning to slop the hog trough of the soccer moms and octogenarians for the past half-decade. This timeline is crying out to be rewritten. Godspeed, Jack, Godspeed.

I think they tried to do that with the anime not by having a ton of links to the original series, but by going back to the pace of story from then. There aren't like 30 episodes of fillers between badges anymore and by episode 30 you already have a major battle between Team Rocket and the new team from this set of games.

And this just reminds I really need to catch up again.

Yeah, I was hoping something would be different when Best Wishes started with Ash pairing up with two gym leaders like in the original series and I've heard a lot of praise for how the show has gone so far compared to recent years. The first time I tried to watch I'll admit I still got bored fairly quickly and dropped it, but I'll give it another go when I have some time.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    The pace with Best Wishes is pretty quick to start out with Ash has 3 badges by Episode 25. Now he is getting capture happy and has 8 pokes on his team, 9 tomorrow if he catches Roggenrola(which it has been leaning toward that).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I just downloaded Kore wa Zombie & Dragon Crisis! and an episode of Freezing, but I didn't really like it so I didn't download anymore. Anyone have any opinions on KwZ and Dragon Crisis?

Years

Ah, If I was Bill Gates or some rich narco-drug lord then maybe. So unless I suddenly win the US Mega Millions lottery multiple times for the next few months, I'd never get the money to get controlling shares of Nintendo, LOL (great selling stock too)

This is your mission if you choose to accept it: go back and time and assassinate Yamauchi Hiroshi, iron-fisted and ultraconservative Japanese CEO who has been shaping Nintendo policy since long before they were even a game company. He prides himself on having never played a video game in his entire life and holds an intense loathing for RPG fans despite knowing about as much about gaming as King Tut's mummified corpse. He is our enemy. He is preventing our desired present and future from existing.

Without the charismatic guidance of a majority shareholder who wants to see a vibrant and creative company, we've only seen Old Farmer Ninty stumble out of his ivory farmhouse every morning to slop the hog trough of the soccer moms and octogenarians for the past half-decade. This timeline is crying out to be rewritten. Godspeed, Jack, Godspeed.

I love this plan too JS. :P

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

Ah, If I was Bill Gates or some rich narco-drug lord then maybe. So unless I suddenly win the US Mega Millions lottery multiple times for the next few months, I'd never get the money to get controlling shares of Nintendo, LOL (great selling stock too)

It can't be too hard to win the mega millions that many times. C'mon I win twice every week.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The most I would usually win is a video game, but luck-wise, usually just something like a chocolate bar from those chocolate bar promotions. My mum won one yesterday, which is sad because I can't eat it. D:
    /stupid allergies

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back