• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    The Wii U is a completely new console, so since you don't own a Wii, you'll be able to get that and play it just fine. Not to mention it has backwards compatability with the Wii games we have today, so yeah. No loss, win-win.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    The Wii U is a completely new console, so since you don't own a Wii, you'll be able to get that and play it just fine. Not to mention it has backwards compatability with the Wii games we have today, so yeah. No loss, win-win.

But does it let me play Brawl with my friends? :D
    Sounds pretty useless to me anyway, except that they'll probably put Gen VI on it fml.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I hope they get rid of Jigglypuff for more useful characters like Zoroark (only because he appeared in the movie). I could see Excadrill being played too, but he's not nearly famous enough to make the cut .-.

Oh and Whimsicott
    And Klinklang lolol /joke

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well actually Jigglypuff only has six, counting the first jump from the double jump, then it uses float, which isn't even a move, and then you could say Rest is quite explosive, or at least it is in Melee. :P

But Peach > all.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    As long as they keep Marth and/or Falco (and even to some extent Snake) I'd be perfectly fine. 8D;

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I always played with Pikachu. I rocked with Pikachu. I also play great with King Dedede and Ice Climbers when playing with my friends.

But, Pikachu will always be my favorite character in the Super Smash Bros. series.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I never liked using Snake. He was too different from everyone else in the game. Another person who annoyed me somewhat was Samus. A lot of her attacks are kinda weak, except her laser, and smash+a attacks.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I know sometimes when I went random I would get Snake, but I never liked him. He's bearable to use in a sense, but he wasn't my favourite person to use. I don't think I've ever used Sonic though. I had to get him for a friend once. :3

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Sonic is a bit hard to use if you're not accustomed to using fast characters. I can use Sonic somewhat decently, but I rarely used him when playing.

Pikachu's a fast character as well, but because he's smaller, it's easier to control his speed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back