• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I have a bunch of friends at school who bring DSs, so trading is so much easier. I never met anybody with a GBA link cable or wireless adapter though XD I was always stuck with what I could get on one playthrough.

Oh, and my sister has her own DS now so I can nick it to trade between games. :3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Those were the days with the Link Cables. I remember carrying them in my back pack so we could trade at school and day care. Sad that is I still have my GBA one and my connector to GBA and Gamecube. Now I can trade a 100 pokemon in the matter of seconds with file trades.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I remember trying to trade with my brother. I kept slapping him because he doesn't do it right. xD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What do you all think of the recent explosion of dubstep into the popular music scene?

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
    Years
    They should just make the Nintendo DS4. 3D, can play games from all generations and has all the features of the previous DS's - I would buy that :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I haven't been interested in buying a Mac yet. Maybe I would before I go to uni, that would be real helpful imo. xP

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I ended up getting a Dell. A pink Dell laptop.

That shuts down on me randomly now for absolutely no reason. /sigh

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
    Aren't Vaio's more expensive? :/

I ended up getting a Dell. A pink Dell laptop.

That shuts down on me randomly now for absolutely no reason. /sigh

And here I was, browsing the Dell website, because I've been looking into getting a laptop.. >__> Maybe I should close out the page.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    My laptop is a Compaq (which is of course owned by HP), and it's done well for almost three years now. I've had it crap out once or twice, but it's always been OK in the end. And it does well enough for what I use it for, so . . .

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The way I see it, Windows is built more for power, and gaming, since idk why things just seem more built for that purpose. I prefer Mac OS since it's more for general stuff like Adobe in general, which I love. <3

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
    I used to have a Mac, but it was used, and pretty messed.. so I never got to fully experience it. Lame. Though, I'm more into gaming and power, so I suppose an HP or even a Dell is better than a Mac for that. Nooo idea how good a Vaio is.

It's too bad there isn't a computer that has the graphical capabilities of a Mac, and the gaming power of a PC (that I know of). I would be all over that.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm not really a PC Gamer so much anymore, yet again I never was. But at my old school, the main focus for computers were Macs, and we had the really shiny ones, and I fell in love with them. They were just amazing and everything. Now I want one, but one that's not old or anything.

To be honest, I just want a new laptop for myself to use. I don't really care for version or anything, as long as it has a decent hard-drive, and isn't second-hand at all. I want one since everyone else in my family has their own computer, and I'm the most computer savvy in my family, yet I don't even have one. -_-

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
    I had to use a Mac in my Multimedia 2 class, and I loved it at the time, but.. we were using hardcore, epic duel screen Macs, with memory and GBs coming out the seams. SO. It made since that I loved them. :/ A typical laptop Mac wouldn't be the same.. and I'd just rather have a Windows laptop that I was familiar with.

I get that, though, I'm the most comp-savvy here too, and I'm not even close to having my own laptop yet.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The thing was, when I was at school, where we do post-school certificate courses as well, mine was a Multimedia-based one, so we would have access to the computers for everything for that. Also the room was my Home Room class, so it was epic, :D

Also, we had the entire CS4 master suite as well. <3

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
    That was your homeroom? Nice. xD

And we had a CS suite as well, though we rarely ever used Photoshop. Our projects were usually 3D Studio Max based, or Acid Music Studio, and all those happy, complicated as heck programs. I missed Photoshop.. /shot

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    I can't deal with Mac OS and the limited compatibility with ... everything. We are a big MMO family. I would like to get an upgraded processor, though. Mine is a Dell we bought almost 3 years ago now and its processor is a junker. Needs a bigger hard drive, too. Ours is full. LOL.

Our laptop is a Toshiba because it was cheap. Not great, but it functions well enough. We mostly just surf the internet with it. Hubbs has tried to game with it, but that never ends well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back