• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I got my boyfriend to join...he joined, posted like 3 times, then never came back. Would have been fun to share it, but it's okay :p

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't think any of my irl friends would join PC. They're too much of an internet noobs, they wouldn't even know what an internet forum is. <_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My sister is a member here, and so sometimes when we're both replying to DLTMS0 it probably looks weird to the other mods because we have the same IP address. Kind of makes me glad that I'm a mod (or at least a member with no infractions or warnings under my belt) so they understand that it really is my sister and not me. xD; The fact that she also posts while I'm at college and we have different IPs then probably helps.

As for friends I got a friend to join but he's barely posted.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    None of my irl friends joined PC, well exept maybe my brother, who never posted. Meh, doesn't really matter though, since I AM the "Internet Geek" out of my friends xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Nope, I know no one IRL on PC or any other forum-type thing. I might be able to get my roommate to join... but part of me likes having this separate world, to be honest. It's a nice separation between real life - and all the REVISION I need to be doing - and the internet.

Years
    My brother joined a while back, but he only visits when he's completely bored and has computer access. He also only really has posted in the "Other" boards, even though I've told him to explore the other sections and to re-read the rules to make sure he's following them rules.

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
    I've gotten.. three or four friends to join. Though, only Sakurah is really active. Two more made an account but didn't post, and the other one only comes on to talk with me through VMs. xD;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I got two of my good friends to come back to PC, and they're now my brothers. In terms of IRL, I don't know anyone who joined PC that I know. Maybe I should get my best friend to join, and some classmates, too. But they're not that much of "forumers" like me.

Years
    I made some friends join a forum I was active in maybe four years ago, didn't really like the results. My beliefs back then were that aggressive posting (flaming, spam, excessive use of "leetspeak", et cetera) is a good thing to do and they were a little bit more moderate, so that's actually a good thing.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    My brother joined a looooong time ago. His username is gokuwrc. But other than that I don't know anyone on PC IRL, but I don't think I would be opposed to meeting someone IRL from PC...but they would have to be near my age XD...like above 18 lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    My brother joined PC, but never used it :/ I know another person IRL from PC, and that is my friend. Her username is BlueMew210210, but she used to only post in Social Groups :/ Now that they're gone, I guess she'll be active now, though.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I looked at my post count and was like,

"Wow."

I'd have 1000+ if the trade corner posts counted :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back