• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    what kinds of questions did they ask you ??

some really easy ones, like "what's Ron's alter ego named" [Duke Silver], "Where did Ron first meet Tammy 1" [She delivered him], but there were also some pretty hard questions like "What was the name of the team Andy coached" [Lightning????] or "What gift did Pawnee's sister city in Venezuela give to Pawnee?" [A gold revolver], "What city is Ben Wyatt from?" [Partridge, but tbh everyone wrote Ice Town lmao]

Years
    So how's everyone's day so far?

It basically just started, but later I'm going to practice some Greatest Showman songs because I want to be the best fucking singer in this house and I've got a nasty suspicion that I'm not.

Star Wars trivia, though. Now that's where it's at. Scored Darth Vader out of Yoda. Not bad, not bad... and that's a confusing, slightly disturbing sentence.

Years
    feels kinda nice waking up early today with all the crap i went through yesterday

kind of a shame i still have a lot to do today still

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    It basically just started, but later I'm going to practice some Greatest Showman songs because I want to be the best fucking singer in this house and I've got a nasty suspicion that I'm not.

Star Wars trivia, though. Now that's where it's at. Scored Darth Vader out of Yoda. Not bad, not bad... and that's a confusing, slightly disturbing sentence.

Sounds like more fun than my day! XD

Personally I'm more about Greek mythology trivia but that's because I'm the only one of my friends that's well versed in Greek mythos.

Years
    Sounds like more fun than my day! XD

Personally I'm more about Greek mythology trivia but that's because I'm the only one of my friends that's well versed in Greek mythos.

Fascinating stuff, eh. But unfortunately I watched a documentary when I was a bit young, and all of the incest and murders pissed me off and I grew up wanting to kill Zeus.

But ahh! You're from Spain! What's it like? That question has been burning question marks into my mind.

I want to cease and desist rn work is such a pain

There are great ways to make money:

• Marry into it
    • Become a high-class courtesan
    • Find Bigfoot
    • Live in a cardboard box at the edge of a volcano and get crowdfunded
    • Pawn a family heirloom, buy a ticket, fly to the USA and sell a kidney for $262,000
    • Become as suave as Ricardo Montalbarn and con little old ladies out of their money

TY

well i got home sooner which should be a good thing but it isn't, its all being shoved to tomorrow

can i hide in someone's fridge pls?

Years
    And it saved Indiana Jones from The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Duel purpose: escape pod, hideout and takeaway.

But you can always hide in an attic. It worked for an ancient relation of mine. He hid in one during the World War II and his wife fed him bits of bread and cheese through the trapdoor. So there's always that.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    Fascinating stuff, eh. But unfortunately I watched a documentary when I was a bit young, and all of the incest and murders pissed me off and I grew up wanting to kill Zeus.

But ahh! You're from Spain! What's it like? That question has been burning question marks into my mind.

Ah yeah that's fair. At this point though I've studied so much history and mythos it's just kinda par for the course.

I'm not actually from Spain, just studying abroad. But it's really cool where I am. Siestas are a real thing. From like roughly 2 until 5 all the businesses shut down and we get to come home from classes for lunch and then rest or work on homework or what have you. The alcohol is literally cheaper than any other form of drink here, with coffee as a close second, soda in third, and water in last as the most expensive. Everyone is fairly relaxed attitude wise here which is nice and stuff is actually cheaper here than in the US which is nice. Also I'm digging the fairly warm weather since there's literally a snow storm tearing through where I live right now back in the US. XD

Years
    what... unacceptable.
    how is this happening!!
    feels kinda nice waking up early today with all the crap i went through yesterday
    kind of a shame i still have a lot to do today still
    >waking up early
    >posted at 4:58 AM your timezone

???

girl!

can i hide in someone's fridge pls?
    absolutely not

HELLO EVERYONE I hope you're all having great days thus far :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back