• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I used to be all "Yay Yaoi" and stuff in highschool.. but recently I'm just kinda.. I dunno.. I really don't care anymore. I care more for angst and stuff.. I think it's suspenseful and I love angsty storylines.

And.. I'm kinda like <3333 right now because recently.. I've been really into fashion photography and stuff and they're doing the Miss Universe pageant on CityTV until 11:00 right now..

;_; <333 Ooohhh Miss Sweden was so pretty!! South Africa is BEAUTIFUL o___o Man I find the world ones so much more interesting.. you get pretty girls from all over and they look so different but all so pretty :333

Woah.. Croatia.. Venezuela.. so pretty ;__; <3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    thankies, and i know, i get that alot from ppl. just shows how mature i am ;3

hah, i guess i didnt inherit it from my father then. kinda glad, really didnt like the canadian accent. sorry x/

and thanks...again. man, i love you guys x3 you should see me singing You Raise Me Up, maybe i should upload it one of these days. hah.

You so should. <3

So... we've disscussed family heritage, genetics, ethnicity and yaoi.

Anyone here have any special talents?

I can touch my nose with my tongue... Put my feet behind my head... Pop my shoulder joints... Oh oh oh! I can make ANY beverage come out of my nose, so long as it's not too thick. ^_^

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Umm, I have talent in the Proformming rts. And, I suppose, I have a talent in the most studying at my school. [/lolnottalent]

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I used to be all "Yay Yaoi" and stuff in highschool.. but recently I'm just kinda.. I dunno.. I really don't care anymore. I care more for angst and stuff.. I think it's suspenseful and I love angsty storylines.

And.. I'm kinda like <3333 right now because recently.. I've been really into fashion photography and stuff and they're doing the Miss Universe pageant on CityTV until 11:00 right now..

;_; <333 Ooohhh Miss Sweden was so pretty!! South Africa is BEAUTIFUL o___o Man I find the world ones so much more interesting.. you get pretty girls from all over and they look so different but all so pretty :333

For some reason, I find Asian girls prettiest. o:

Years
    Dance is Proforming arts? Isn't it? Well, I like thaat tooo <3

of course it is :]
    i like dance too, but i really only do it when im performing in the musicals x3

though, is having a hop in your step and flailing around sporadically count as dancing?
    if so, i do it everyday ;D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I guess... my talent would be art and animation.. I don't like to say I have a talent though.. because I guess I don't like feeling like an egotist. I just post my art and let others decide..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Of6c1Ac8fA Here's a short animation piece I did.. and um.. there's some art on my PC-Blog..

But um.. might as well post something here..

You guys decide..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    For some reason, I find Asian girls prettiest. o:

I do too. They always have bangs and pull them off really well, unlike most chicks around here.

...I can't animate anything...giggle.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years

Angst + Yaoi = Nosebleed. <<<<3333

OMGZ! The betch from 'The Hills' performed in the pageant?! The world is indeed coming to its end. D:

I have no talents at all. I can draw fairly well, and I think that's about it. :P

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I guess... my talent would be art and animation.. I don't like to say I have a talent though.. because I guess I don't like feeling like an egotist. I just post my art and let others decide..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Of6c1Ac8fA Here's a short animation piece I did.. and um.. there's some art on my PC-Blog..

You guys decide..

That art is like infinite times what I wish I could draw like :O

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

You guys decide..

-steals talent- You can have all my weird talents, so long as I have your mad art/ animation skillz. 83

I do too. They always have bangs and pull them off really well, unlike most chicks around here.

...I can't animate anything...giggle.

I love their eyes. @w@ I like all Asian eyes though, be they on girls or boys. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I love their eyes. @w@ I like all Asian eyes though, be they on girls or boys. XD

Can Asians have blue eyes? That'd be beautiful. Anyway, when did yaoi get in the conversation? And nosebleeds and angst? I wanna be a part of the yaoi angst! D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back