• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Lord. When you see a thread that asks what HeartGold and SoulSilver are about, you know something's wrong with them. That's my highlight of the night right there.

Edit; Night many people that are leaving to go slumber.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Thanks for the compliments guys, and goodnight. See you later!!

:3 I wanna re-watch this pageant on Youtube if someone posts it, tomorrow <333~

And Angst.. is SO awesome >DDD <3

Edit: Cool! Miss China won Miss Congeniality~
    Miss Photogenic is... Miss Thailand :3

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    What's with you guys and your talents? Why can't you be the generic guy like me?
    Oh, right, and I finally got a new keyboard.

Years
    sorry, not on topic, i know, but what style do you guys use for this forum. ive lately used the new Pichu and Celebrations one, but now i feel like changing. what do yoo guys recommend/use?

Lady Gaga is awesome :3 I looooove her hair!!

SO GORGEOUS <3

;O; And The Miss Universe Pageant is down to five! I want Australia to win ;_; She's so pretty and -really- smart <3

i know, i am in total love with her right now. gaga for gaga. ;3

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    sorry, not on topic, i know, but what style do you guys use for this forum. ive lately used the new Pichu and Celebrations one, but now i feel like changing. what do yoo guys recommend/use?

I always use squareline. It's a shade of subtle blue, and it always stayed like that for me. The only other ones I can recommend are Azure fantasy, Ampharos' starry night, and Seeds of Platinum.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

>D Nice pun!
    :3 She's super popular right now :33

I use PokeLink :3.. Version 1~

Years
    well, im really liking this new one ive tried out. its called lets get this party started. or something x3
    its really nice, and i like seeds of platinum as well. may go back and forth. so , used styles

Grovyle legendaries thing (latios and latias)
    Pichu2
    Pokemon Celebration (Green, gah)
    The one with the slowking guy running aronud x3

im relaly like the green and gold styles =D

Years
    alright, well, im deserting you. sorry T_T

but, ill end the night with a new theme. goodnight, and see you tommorow!

also, to make those of you awake click some more, PM me if you would like me to post You Raise Me Up onto youtube. if i get 5 PMs stating YES, then i will post it =D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oxymorons are gooood. I'm using the Pichu one. I just tend to go with the latest one.

also, to make those of you awake click some more, PM me if you would like me to post You Raise Me Up onto youtube. if i get 5 PMs stating YES, then i will post it =D

Wait, what? I'm lost. Why are we singing You Raise Me Up? Why aren't we singing Memory?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokelink 2.0 is the best gaiz.

It was the skin used in 06's AF o3o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back