• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    How do you know I don't have a DS? I'll have you know that my DS prints thousands of pounds every day. I just have to convert them into other currancies sometimes.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    So, are we talking about printing money now?

Heres a question.

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee?

I think it could be Bruce Lee, but Chuck Norris is [higher than] god. He is almost at Lightning level.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Yes, I have the best non-detecatble by the police printing money machine in the entire world. Nice name, huh?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I sell my friends stuff, kinda like the black market. And one of my friends always has money he doesn't need, so he just gives random people it. I don't know why o_0

As for the banking account, I don't have one. I only have cash.

Drugs?
    :/ Doesn't need it? Why doesn't he save up for his future?

I dunno.. I guess I'm just really big on savings.. you need good credit and a good down-payment for a nice house..

:/ Meh..

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Oh hai guys. 83

iDawg, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF?! D8

I'm surprised there is not a Pokemon named Hitmonorris yet. Perhaps in the 5th gen.

No, there shouldn't be >:(
    It'd automatically be banned from competitive play for pwning too much.
    Drugs?
    Nope, just stuff that he will get in trouble for bringing in. Legal, but against school policies. I really need to ask him why he keeps throwing his money away.

I dunno.. I guess I'm just really big on savings.. you need good credit and a good down-payment for a nice house..

I really don't find it a problem as long as people don't go corrupt with their money. But it is hard to do with lust and greed in our nature.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Drugs?

Bank accounts are funnn~ It saves you carrying a hecka lot of money around with you if you have a Debit card. Plus you can shop online too.

Never get credit cards, I only hear bad things about them. Dx

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

No, there shouldn't be >:(
    It'd automatically be banned from competitive play for pwning too much.

Nope, just stuff that he will get in trouble for bringing in. Legal, but against school policies. I really need to ask him why he keeps throwing his money away.

I really don't find it a problem as long as people don't go corrupt with their money. But it is hard to do with lust and greed in our nature.

I see.. So you two are school friends, then?

The sad thing is.. a lot of people DO go corrupt with their money.. I remember one person in the IRC here that was 80 grand in debt and.. didn't give a crap :/ Still was skipping every day of school.. stuff like that.

A friend of a friend also wasted $450 on a WoW account that got banned/deleted anyways because buying an account is against policies.

.. Yeah :/

Aku... you probably hear bad things because.. people just pay with their credit card and go "Oh I'll pay it off later" but then never really.. do.. so it accumulates. If you're smart and pay it off right away then they're fine.
    I just have a visa.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I see.. So you two are school friends, then?

The sad thing is.. a lot of people DO go corrupt with their money.. I remember one person in the IRC here that was 80 grand in debt and.. didn't give a crap :/ Still was skipping every day of school.. stuff like that.
    Yep.
    That sounds pretty messed up. I don't see how anyone can not care when they are in debt.

A friend of a friend also wasted $450 on a WoW account that got banned/deleted anyways because buying an account is against policies. ..

Yeah :/

I was never interested in Wow, or any MMORPG for that matter. Am I the only one?

Aku... you probably hear bad things because.. people just pay with their credit card and go "Oh I'll pay it off later" but then never really.. do.. so it accumulates. If you're smart and pay it off right away then they're fine.
    I just have a visa.

They are feeding off of the procrastination of humans. Quite a genius business plan since the companies are going strong.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Hmm, credit cards? I don't think I'd use one that didn't have some sort of return (like my mum's Tesco and John Lewis cards return us points in the form of vouchers towards shopping).

My parents have always been careful and paid them all off as soon as possible. I think they're okay as long as you can pay them off every time.

For the meantime, I don't have a credit card. Since I have a debit card, I can't spend money I don't have. I don't even have an overdraft out of personal preference.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Tesco Clubcard points are win. :3 I got 50p off my bag of lollipops the other week. :D

The banks are a pain when you're overdrawn, even if it's by an absurd amount like 10p. D: It's not happened to me, but I know someone who had to pay out because of it.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I"MA BACK EVERYBODY <3