• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    So impatient.

I will hereafter be referred to as "The Scientist".

Simple, eh?

Absolutely genius. It isn't unnecessarily long or annoying, yet it fits your character so much. I haven't seem something this clever since the invention of the submarine.

You procrastinate too much Feign. I'm not saying I don't, but you do.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I've been here for over 5 years, yet almost no one knows who I am or what I do here.

Seriously?

Post count is apart of that I think.

Absolutely genius. It isn't unnecessarily long or annoying, yet it fits your character so much. I haven't seem something this clever since the invention of the submarine.

You procrastinate too much Feign. I'm not saying I don't, but you do.

Once I procrastinated in getting my English research paper done, I started it 3 hours before it was do, and got 86% on it. XD Okay well I had already gotten the respective quoted material ready though...

Ewww Nike >.>

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023

Oh my god. ;_____; That is so ridiculously gross.

I'm assuming it has been photoshopped...

In other news, I think Luck will be needing therapy, right after he reads his latest VM. XD

The sickness: brain-meltitus.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Once I procrastinated in getting my English research paper done, I started it 3 hours before it was do, and got 86% on it. XD Okay well I had already gotten the respective quoted material ready though...

I have also found that some of my best work is done right before a deadline, so I will occasionally intentionally procrastinate.

On another note, the reason my post count is so low for someone of my tenure is because I usually only post when answering a [scientific] question. I've found that people with thousands of posts tend to have a very low "useful/valuable content : post" ratio.

I try to attain a .75 ratio myself.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I have also found that some of my best work is done right before a deadline, so I will occasionally intentionally procrastinate.

On another note, the reason my post count is so low for someone of my tenure is because I usually only post when answering a [scientific] question. I've found that people with thousands of posts tend to have a very low "useful/valuable content : post" ratio.

The internet does have its moments, but I think is mainly as a destresser, the main reason why people post in a quite open armed way.

Sorry, I'd explain this a bit more, but I am already quite tired. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    This is the only excuse I can provide:

, that and I was on some other sites too.

It's definitely been photoshopped. XD But it doesn't lessen the "omg ewwwww" impact at all to know that.

lol I suppose not eh?

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    donavannj said:
    The internet is my way of killing time.
    It's one way of killing time for me. XD I also like it here, because I can actually have a lot of good conversations on here that I can't achieve with people my own age. :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's one way of killing time for me. XD I also like it here, because I can actually have a lot of good conversations on here that I can't achieve with people my own age. :P

For some reason, I read that as ape, and not age XD

Ape sounds more cool though.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Feign said:
    For some reason, I read that as ape, and not age XD

Ape sounds more cool though.
    Hahaha~ Indeed it does. ;o

Ausaudriel said:
    Overall there's just a really nice atmosphere
    I couldn't agree more. :o Also, what happened to your profile? XD

Nature: Seize the Day
    Official Rank: Commander
    Level: 89
    EXP: 4039/29420

?_?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    PC is an amazing distraction from life for me. XD It's so... laid back and just easy here, idk (at least until you see the upper-staff forums, lol >_<)

Overall there's just a really nice atmosphere that I haven't found in any other forums I've been a member of.

I can attest to that, haha... Man... The things we probably don't know... (I'm a mod on another forum) Heh >.>

But your an admin, so it's a bit different. XD

O hey, it's 2am here. I was gonna watch some anime, but my auto ness got fun.

And yes, I too, love these boards, they have grown on me... And I could have chosen any pokemon board, because when I got Diamond, I decided to look around for a site, and found this one (perhaps serebii being second on google), needless to say, I only signed up here.

Hahaha~ Indeed it does. ;o

I couldn't agree more. :o Also, what happened to your profile? XD

Nature: Seize the Day
    Official Rank: Commander
    Level: 89
    EXP: 4039/29420

?_?

I'm assuming admins can edit that kind of stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back