• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD That would be awesome. They already have tonnes of awesome articles on some of the NU's:

Smogon on Luvdisc said:
    Luvdisc is great if you're playing with Battle Timeout, because its mere presence should cause your opponent to laugh at it for so long that you win the match.

Smogon on Spinda said:
    Spinda Wishes that it had better stats. And a better sprite. You've gotta admit, it looks ugly. Incredibly ugly. It couldn't possibly be more ugly; if it walked into a fire, it'd look like it just came out of Extreme Makeover.

There were lines on Plusle, Minun, and Pachirisu too, but it looks like they've been edited. *le gasp*

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Smogon on Unown said:
    This is an ingenious moveset spread across the ages, constructed piece by piece with painstaking care in the arching caverns and ancient machinery of the most devious and cunning hive mind in the history of anything.

(It's only move is hidden power XD)

I was reading through all the crappy UU guys and they're pretty hilarous. =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Luvdisc is not crappy. >:[

I use mine in battles every once in awhile, and he can be really annoying if you use him right. I kid you not...I took out _Prince_'s Swampert with my Luvdisc. That battle was awesome. :D

And you know what I call my Luvdisc? n00b ki11r :P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

I use mine in battles every once in awhile, and he can be really annoying if you use him right. I kid you not...I took out _Prince_'s Swampert with my Luvdisc. That battle was awesome. :D

How in god's name did you pull that off? XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

Really?

I just look at it's stat and I'm like "Wow."
    I didn't think anything could help it xD

I'm upset that Farfetch'd isn't as pwnsome as it should be.
    It's a duck with a stick. A duck with a freaking STICK.
    HOW MUCH MORE AWESOME CAN YOU GET?
    xD

Maybe it'll get an OU Gen V evo...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh yeah, Farfetch'd exudes coolness. I just trained one recently, and I haven't used him in battle properly yet. But expect one soon, people. :D

EDIT: No, don't move Luvdisc to Ubers! =O

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Oh yeah, Farfetch'd exudes coolness. I just trained one recently, and I haven't used him in battle properly yet. But expect one soon, people. :D

I wouldn't expect anything less from you Zam =P

I need to get some more UU guys, but I don't really have time for breeding/EVing nowadays =(

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I need to get into competitive battling.
    But I phail at it ;;

I can do the training and breeding.
    But I'm always being predicted in matches >_>
    And I can't seem to predict the enemies strategy. xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I need to get into competitive battling.
    But I phail at it ;;

I can do the training and breeding.
    But I'm always being predicted in matches >_>
    And I can't seem to predict the enemies strategy. xD

Practice practice practice...And more practice. That's pretty much the only way acquire good prediction, which is one of the most important parts of competitive battling.

Reading through the smogon pages is also a great way to become metagame-savvy =]

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Practice practice practice...And more practice. That's pretty much the only way acquire good prediction, which is one of the most important parts of competitive battling.

Reading through the smogon pages is also a great way to become metagame-savvy =]

I also tend to lurk around S&M around here. Mostly surveying Anit's and D_A's posts for information and stuff like that.

I think I might make a Shoddy team this weekend. See how well I fare with my minimal knowledge xD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'm kind of amazed at how quickly the metagame has developed with the arrival of Platinum.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It centralized everything....I don't like how they overpowered Scizor and Mence and gave everything Trick X(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm kind of interested in roleplaying, although I've never participated in one before. But I do like writing. Maybe I'll have time this summer =O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back