• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    You should get Persona for PSP.

You should also get Harvest Moon Boy and Girl. And Tales of Radiant Mythology.

AND Katamari. <3

I dunno about Assassin's Creed.

Bay

Years
    Don't play Assassin's Creed, but saw my sis play it time to time. Looks fun, though I'm not the biggest fan of virtual reality. :x I think the game would be better just setting it...the Crusades, I think it's when it's set? XD; Yeah, shows how much I know the game. XD However, Venice= <3.

Also, oh gosh my sis overheated the XBox360, so yeah. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You know, my brother bought Assassins Creed, but neither of us ever played it.
    I just never found it interesting looking :\

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah well I was close XD

And we'll see, I might even get Borderlands as well...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I has a Wii, but I can't play it.

Because the TV it's hooked up to is broken :< Then again, the thing was already ancient, soooooo...

Oh well, at least I have my DS <3 And my Dept.Heaven and Pokemon games~

/also hopes she got the symbols in her usertitle for the four seasons right

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    You should get Persona for PSP.

You should also get Harvest Moon Boy and Girl. And Tales of Radiant Mythology.

AND Katamari. <3

I dunno about Assassin's Creed.

These games are win <3. I especially agree with Persona.

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
    Years
    Speeking of Harvest Moon I played it for 5 minutes when I was 7 and got incredibly confused! Anyways, I haven't played AC but I think it looks fun :D

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Harvest Moon is full of win. It's a great way to waste time, yes yes it is <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I was being dramatic, it's fine, lol. Just because I don't have the patience doen't mean it's not a cool achievement.

Speaking of gamerscore, my Xbox 360 is dead. *cries* I'm pretty sure the video processor fried due to overheating. The power works, but there's no signal. Overheating = most common cause of Xbox 360 failures. (I heard the failure rate is like 60% o_O)

BTW, I have a PS3 also (imah spoiled brat). That's what I play Assassin's Creed on, and that's what I pre-ordered AC2 for. So no worries.
    Aww. :< My 360 has miraculously never died yet. I'm so happy. n_n;;; I have a PS3 as well and that's what I originally played Assassin's Creed on (I own it for both PS3 and 360 xD) but I'll be continuing the series on 360 since the PS3 is at my parents' house. Though I bet somewhere down the line I'll end up having AC2 on both consoles again.

And Roku... idk if you should get the PSP one. I think it's a direct sequel to the original game (moreso than the new game coming out, at least) but I dunno how much of it relies on the original game. It'll probably still be heaps of fun, though, since they're using the same gameplay controls. \o/

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Aww. :< My 360 has miraculously never died yet. I'm so happy. n_n;;; I have a PS3 as well and that's what I originally played Assassin's Creed on (I own it for both PS3 and 360 xD) but I'll be continuing the series on 360 since the PS3 is at my parents' house. Though I bet somewhere down the line I'll end up having AC2 on both consoles again.

And Roku... idk if you should get the PSP one. I think it's a direct sequel to the original game (moreso than the new game coming out, at least) but I dunno how much of it relies on the original game. It'll probably still be heaps of fun, though, since they're using the same gameplay controls. \o/

Erica... I thought you said you were busy. D:<

Anyway, I have a 360 but lol... I hardly ever use it. I'm not as much of a gamer as I used to be, other than well... the Kingdom hearts series. I usually play on my DS like almost everywhere I go.

Problem is though, is that either I need to replace the battery or make sure it charges until it can't charge anymore. It seems to die on me alot more than it supposed to... or least in a near death sort of range.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Anyway, I have a 360 but lol... I hardly ever use it. I'm not as much of a gamer as I used to be, other than well... the Kingdom hearts series. I usually play on my DS like almost everywhere I go.
    I've already given you plenty of recommendations for Xbox 360 games; why haven't you followed up on them? To add to that list, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 just came out today; you could try that on for size.

Soul Eater

Years

I've already given you plenty of recommendations for Xbox 360 games; why haven't you followed up on them? To add to that list, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 just came out today; you could try that on for size.

Jack. I told you I'm not into the games you're into. >:O I die within a split second of like... a split second of playing the game. Sorry but, I'm sticking to my Kingdom Hearts whether you like it or not. >:<

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

Erica... I thought you said you were busy. D:<

Problem is though, is that either I need to replace the battery or make sure it charges until it can't charge anymore. It seems to die on me alot more than it supposed to... or least in a near death sort of range.
    I am busy. :( I was just taking a quick break from my assignment while I submitted part of it and waited for the auto-marker to email me my results.

How much are DS batteries? Unless they're not a lot (and installing them is easy) then it almost sounds like it'd just make more sense to get a new DS. @_@;

Soul Eater

Years
    I am busy. :( I was just taking a quick break from my assignment while I submitted part of it and waited for the auto-marker to email me my results.

How much are DS batteries? Unless they're not a lot (and installing them is easy) then it almost sounds like it'd just make more sense to get a new DS. @_@;

NO. I LOVE MY SEXY BLACK AND RED DS. ;_; YOU CAN'T GET THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY AREN'T BEING SOLD.

...Er... ahem. Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting one of those new DSis. I should put that on my christmas list. :D I've already started on it and its mostly anime stuff. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back